(26) A DIVINE TASK

There's always a way amidst of puzzles

There's always a way amidst of puzzles. We just need to find that, and to act upon that. If puzzles pressurise our peaceful mind then it's their attempt to make a way towards solution. So, sometimes being pressured do good to us. Valandhara, Vijaya, Karenumati and Subhadra had found out a way to the problem named Maha shoshak.

They couldn't challenge him face to face. If they do then he will soak their breaths to death, and there's no point of challenging him for a duel too. Because for his death the energies to his life source needed be demolished. But there was one difficulty too. Goddess of Mahismati kingdom, Bhairavi had been protecting him. Anybody who tries to attack on the energies of his life source had to face Goddess Bhairavi.

Sisters prayed to Goddess Bhairavi to appear in front of them. Goddess accepted their prayers too. An epitome of perfectness she was! Her radiance was so soothing. Her eyes are both capturing and communicative.

"We are fortunate enough to be graced with your appearance, Mata!" Valandhara expressed gratitude on behalf of her sisters.

"What do you all want to convey?" Goddess asked in an affectionate tone.

"According to your suggestion we are only capable of ending Maha shoshak's life. But you are opposing your words, mata? Till the time you are protecting him how can he be harmed?" Karenumati came forward to ask.

"So, without attacking on the energies of his life source we have to accomplish our goal. We have found a way for it," Vijaya too joined the conversation.

"What way have you all found?" Goddess roamed eyes over all of them.

"We wish to destroy his life source with our virtues," Subhadra replied conveying all of their determination.

"So, which virtues do you all want to put forward for this?" Goddess smiled thinking about the motive behind her question.

"Explaining own virtues will be arrogance,"

"You know the nurturing base of those energies well,"

"So, it should be you to chose through which virtues we can acquire our achievement,"

"What we can do is try our best,"

Valandhara, Subhadra, Karenumati and Vijaya told one by one respectively.

"I am impressed with all of yours genuineness. Before giving a chance I was taking a test, and all of you have passed the test successfully," Goddess and sisters exchanged smiles.

"I appreciate all of yours sensibility for finding a way like this. So, are you all ready for claiming the chance?" Divine lady asked before assigning the task to sisters. In return all of them nodded simultaneously.

"Violence, arrogance, cruelty and exaggeration of self sufficiency are the nurturing base of the negative energies of Maha shoshak's life source. So, all of you have to present me compassion, humbleness, love and submission that too in a visible form of life," Sisters looked at each other after hearing about the task which was seeming nearly impossible to be fulfilled.