(18) SURPRISED APPEARANCE

Restless pace of footsteps was approaching towards Yudhishthir's study room

Restless pace of footsteps was approaching towards Yudhishthir's study room. But Yudhishthir wasn't found there. They need to talk with him urgently as war emergency was knocking at the door. Before face off the chances of being fall down should be checked and crumbled too. That was their concern.

"Jyeshth should be here as he had declared the court off today," Bheem took some steps away from brothers to search Yudhishthir instead of standing at the middle of study being surprised.

"Let's see in his chamber. He must be there," Before brothers could go out of study a servant approached towards them.

"Hail to princes! King Yudhishthir has called all of you at main entrance," He informed all of them.

"Do you know the reason behind this?" The servant denied with a negative node at Bheem's question.

"Let's go fast," Arjun started to move out with speedy steps followed by others.

When they reached at entrance the sound of drums and conches were clashing with each other. Maids were standing with plates to shower flowers. After a short Draupadi and Devika too arrived there.

"Are we expecting any guest at this time?" Despite Arjun's glare Nakul asked his question.

"Don't know, Nakul. This day has proved as a mysterious one. We can't assume anything on usual basis," Sahdev answered.

"Not only mysterious this day is a miserable one too," Nakul was sounding like an irritated kid whose was deprived of his comfort zone, and being pushed in front of an unexpected challenge.

"You should have thought about your misery before you speak," Arjun shifted the point of being responsible for the situation towards Nakul.

"You are saying as if only my words created this chaos! By the way why don't you say this virtuous dialogue in front of bhrata Bheem?" Arjun looked at other side to avoid the banter ahead which made Nakul chuckle slightly.

Finally the wait ended and along with that curiosity too

Finally the wait ended and along with that curiosity too. A chariot with white horses carrying the bliss and blessing of everyone's life entered into crossing main entrance. The mention belongs to none other than Manmohan Shrikrishna.