(7) MAKING THEM CONVINCED

"Actually I want that you should say yes to me," Subhadra spoke out of nervousness

"Here you go. Yes. See, I told," Arjun told while suppressing his laugh. In return he received again a slap on his another bicep.

"Why are you beating me, Subhi? I can't say yes for this. I am taking back my yes," He told faking his hurt despite of knowing that won't cause any effect to her.

"I didn't ask your yes for beating you. It was meant for some other purpose," She was finding a way to express her wish at a rapid pace.

"Then say about your purpose na!" He deepened his eyes towards her out of curiosity.

"Renu has planned an event at the end of family value analysing week. She included many games for couples. She wants us to be the representative of newly wedded couples as we are recently married. We both need to address newly wedded couples, and have to share our experience and essence of bonding at that evening of event," She took a deep breath as she held her breath while stating the full agenda to Arjun.

"Yeah, sure. But why were you hesitating for saying this to me? As much as I know you are very confident about your appearance on stage  from childhood. Then?" He expressed his curiosity, to which she denied simply.

"Nothing is like that. You are over assuming," Saying this she went away from there with speedy steps.

On the other side sisters were handling their respective tasks regarding upcoming event as the event was going to start from next day

On the other side sisters were handling their respective tasks regarding upcoming event as the event was going to start from next day. But in between of engrossment sisters noticed weird behaviour of Valandhara.

She was placing her hand on her tummy time to time to check the wellbeing of her child. No one looked it from serious point of view as everyone thought it's quite normal for a would be mother out of excitement, out of emotions.

But Renu has noticed Valandhara's worried expression which used to appear for short time from behind the mask of her motherly affection. Vijaya was also staring at Valandhara by following Renu's stare.

Noticing sisters' concentrated stares Devika asked them about that. They knew they couldn't lie her at straight. So they both saved themselves by saying several things about future plans of baby shower. Luckily she also didn't doubt them as she was lost in the imagination of upcoming happy days.

In Karenumati's chamber:

"Arya, I have decided so much games for evening of event. Do you have any suggestion for more?" She asked to Nakul who was finding a parchment in shelf.

"What about horse ride?" He answered while continuing his search.

"I was asking for indoor games, Arya," She told after a while by siding her irritation after hearing his suggestion.

"I am sorry, Renu. I don't have any suggestion then," The irritation which she sided away again came back at it's previous place. Still she was trying to be calm.

She wasn't feeling good with mentioning of horses from his side each time. She was thinking that the existence of horses now is the greatest rival to her emotions to be sensed in Nakul's heart.

In Valandhara's chamber:

Valandhara was resting by placing her palms safely over her womb.

"Dhara, are you still angry with me for yesterday's incident?" Bheem's voice made her open eyes.

"No, I am not angry," She told normally making him relax.

"Dhara, I want to say you something. Please don't mind it to be reactive," He stated making her node to proceed ahead.

"Dhara, whatever happened yesterday night was quite normal. I understand your emotions, emotional outburst. But at my place there can be anyone else in future, especially any of your sisters. If any incident unlike yesterday happens again, and you react in the same way then you will hurt others. There can be crack in relationship," He explained making her thoughtful.

"Yes, I understood," She replied making him smile. He thought she said yes for his words. But there was something else in her mind, and she said yes in favour of that thought.

So reader, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏