(14) A PERFORMANCE, TOGETHER

It was the evening on which the wrap up function of family value analysing week was about to held on

It was the evening on which the wrap up function of family value analysing week was about to held on. Everyone was busy in preparation. Chaos in surrounding had a different kind of spirit. But the main attraction of function was the representation of newly wedded daughters in law of Indraprastha, Subhadra, Karenumati and Vijaya. In Subhadra's presentation Karenumati and Vijaya too joined. So in overall that was a teamwork.

Subhadra was checking her attire and ornaments in mirror. She was ready a way before. Arjun entered into chamber to be freshen up for function. A pretty smile acquired his lips instantly when he looked at the figure holding heavenly beauty in it's each inch perfectly.

"You were never interested in look before. Looks like marriage brought this great change in you or I can say the intention to impress me," He teased her at the beginning of conversation.

"Impress you! For that I don't need to be decked up. I have other ways too," She huffed at him.

"Other ways! Like troubling me, making traps and chasing me with whatever dangerous weapons you got near you! Isn't it?" He teased her again sarcastically.

"Don't criticize my ways. You too enjoy my ways, don't you? What could be the best than providing enjoyment to impress anyone?" She laughed noticing him scratching his hairs as he was tongue tied.

"Today is your first performance as a daughter in law. I know you aren't nervous at all" He compliment in a cheered tone.

"What if I am? How can you be so sure?" Her curious stares and her question were making her to seem innocent.

"Because we are childhood companions, and I was there with you when you had performed on stage for the first time," He made her sit on couch, and sat beside her  for a comfortable time of reminiscence.

Flashback:

Flashback:

It was Ramnavami in Dwarka. The vibes of festival had spread in each heart as devotion and delight. In evening a drama on Lord Rama's life had arranged. At that time Pandav brothers were also present in Dwarka. Arjun, Subhadra and Nakul were playing the role of Shri Ram, Sita and Laxman.