The Stolen Heart of the Princess

(Imma try doing a third person/outside perspective on this one)

As the dinner concluded, Iida had walked Momo out of the restaurant, hands intertwined. But the night was not over yet. He had one last thing planned out. "Where are we going now Iida?" Momo asks as he's kind of just leading her. "It's the final surprise for the night. I had asked quite a few people as to how to execute this properly, but I found a way." Iida said heading to a large white building with pillars outside. As they entered there was a long hallway leading down to a ballroom. As the entered the hall was covered in many decorations. "I thought it would be nice to throw the class a party. But I thought it would be nicer if we came in early and had ourselves a dance. So what do you say Yaoyorozu? Can I have this dance?" He asked gosling out his hand as Present Mic had played a slow song.

Momo's face was lit up like the Fourth of July. She had smiled at him and just simply nodded as they took the dance floor. As they did she finally spoke. "You truly are amazing Iida. Always doing so much for the class." She said looking up at him and a hand on his cheek. "We'll I thought it would be a good welcoming party for our new classmates and a small get together for everyone else!" He said as he held her close to him by the hips. Iida admitted it to himself, but wouldn't to Momo for a long time to come, but he was in love. He smiled down at her as their eyes locked. They both leaned in at the same time. And as they were about to meet..."Sorry to interior yo, but I've got to go! Hero duty calls!" Present Mic says as he runs out of the building. Iida and Momo share a laugh before looking at each other once more. "Let's head back to the dorms Iida. Maybe we could watch a movie when we get back." She said as she hugged his arm tight and looked up.

A bit disappointed in the fact he didn't get his kiss, Iida agrees and walks with Yaoyorozu back to UA. Back home really. As they enter thoigh, they'd see that it was quite empty. The only people around being Sero and Testutetsu. "Where is everyone?" Iida asked the two. "Uh don't you two realize the time? Everyone's asleep probably except for Kirishima and Mina who are a bit under the weather." Sero said as he showed them his phone. It was 11pm.

Iida then began to panick. "Kirishima and Mina are quarantined I presume?" Iida asked frantically "Yeah, Mina went into Kirishimas room and hadn't come out all day." Tetsutetsu said with a small chuckle shared with Sero. "I'm glad to see them taking the necessary precautions." Iida said before looking to Momo. "Let's head up. We have a big day tomorrow." He said as the two walked away, Momo waving to the others as she held onto Iida arm once more.

"Since when are they a thing?" Tetsu asked Sero "It's a whole thing. I'll tell you later. For now I'm gonna beat you in Mario kart again." He said as the boys began to game.

As they approached the door to Momos room, Iida smiled and looked at her. "I had an absolutely wonderful time tonight Yaoyorozu. I hope we can do this again sometime soon." He said to Momo as she opened the door. "I do too Iida! You've made me feel extremely happy and appreciated. You made my feelings valid. I cannot thank you enough Iida. I just say...you stole my heart." Momo said as she turned to Iida. This made his heart skip a beat before he answered "I meant every word Yaoyorozu." He smiled before being met with her lips on his. Melting into it, he put his hands around her waist and held her close. "Yaoyorozu..." he said as they shared yet another. Down the hall though, someone turned the corner to see this...and he didn't like it much at all.

P.S: HEY! Sorry for such a long wait but here ya go! Trying a new style for writing. I hope it works better than the other but I hope y'all enjoyed!