Surprise Visit

*Kirishima POV*

"What are you doing here?" Kirishima asked in a kind of tone that wasn't necessarily like his usual self. His body was blocking the door, causing Mina to be curious, asking who it was. Kirishima stayed silent though.

*Todoroki POV*

"I need your help Kirishima. I want to win over Yaoyorozu." Todoroki peeks his head in. "Like how you won over Mina finally." He said as he tried to enter the room.

*Kirishima POV*

Kirishima blushed and stopped him from entering. "Sorry Todoroki...I'm coming down with something and Mina and I are quarantining together cause she may have gotten it too. Sorry." He said unapologetically.

*Todoroki POV*

Todoroki backed up a little bit hearing that they're sick. "Ah I see. Well I hope you two get better. Apologies for intruding." Todoroki said walking away, his head hung a bit lower than usual. He then headed towards the next person he wished to talk to.

*Kirishima POV*

Kirishima closed the door, a red mess. He turned back to see Mina, staring at him, her cheeks a bit pinker than normal. "Uh Mina. You okay?" Kirishima asked as he walked over and sat next to her

*Mina POV*

Mina's mind was racing. 'Win me over?! In what?! Is it...that?!' Mina thought to herself before the question was asked. She shook her head quickly. "O-Oh yeah! I'm fine!" Mina said waving her hands and letting out a small chuckle "So what do you want to do? We could watch a movie, maybe a pillow fight!" Mina said with enthusiasm and a sparkle in her eye.

*Kirishima POV*

Kirishima suggested to play a game. Mina agreed without a second thought. Kirishima smiled wide at her enthusiasm and jumped up, walking over and turning on his switch, giving her the pink controllers he had. This caused Mina to question why exactly he had them. "Kaminari wanted the other green one and they come in green and pink so I have 2 pink and 2 red." Kirishima said as he sat next to her. "What game? Mario Kart? Arms? Super Smash Bros?" Kirishima asked.

*Mina POV*
"Mario Kart! And if I win you tell me what's been making you act so weird lately!" She said nudging his side. They both laughed as they started to play.

*Todoroki POV*
'What will I do...I feel as though I've lost my chance. I didn't mean to hurt her badly...I...what do I do.'
He said as he walked down the halls, bumping into Ojiro. "Oh sorry about that."

*Ojiro POV*
"Oh it's no problem Todoroki. What are you up to today?" Ojiro asked. Ojiro didn't particularly have anything against Todoroki. They weren't the greatest of friends but they weren't enemies. They just never really talked.

*Todoroki POV*
Todorki pondered telling Ojiro his true intentions or not. Wether or not he would help or spook at him as a bad person. "I'm...looking for help. I need advice. For girls." He admitted with slight embarrassment.

*O*
"Well sure thing! Who do you have your eyes on if you don't mind me asking?" Ojiro had no problem helping with girls. He was no pro but he had a way with his words.

*kaminari POV*
Kaminari starts to turn the corner as he looks and sees the two. 'What could those two be up to' "Hey guys!" He says as he walks forward sipping his juice box.

*T POV*
"Well it's actually Y-" Todoroki says as he's cut short "Oh. Hello Kaminari. I'm asking Ojiro about girl advice and how to get a girl to like you." He said as he looked at him.

HEYO! I'm gonna cut it a bit short today. I'm gonna post another one tomorrow or the next day. I'm also gonna try a new style of writing after some criticism.

What would you rather see?:
A) Story based, more like a book.
B) a first Person point of view for the characters
C) leave it the way it is.

Let me know!

P.S. Let me know if I should add some of my ocs as side characters or main characters!