Ballroom Beauty

(P.S. click the image up top to see some cute stuff!)

As all the students were informed about the dance by Iida, everyone started to scramble to find something to wear. Iida was with Momo in her room as he sent the text and got a variety of responses. Some saying they're so excited while some are saying that it's very last minute. He felt bad but he didn't want to take away from everyone's studies. Momo saw the look on Iidas face and sat next to him. "Hey don't worry okay. Everyone will have a great time." She said rubbing his back and giving him a small kiss on the cheek. "I hope you're right. I don't want anyone not to come or not enjoying themselves at the dance because of how late I said it." He smiled at the kiss as they lightly chatted about what to wear. They were going to try and match their outfits.

Meanwhile, all the students of 2-A were scrambling to get clothes together for the dance the next day, Kirishima and Mina would be late to find clothes as they were asleep. Kirishima was the first to wake up and revive the text the next morning. He hadn't realized but he felt heavier. A lot heavier. As he looked and opened his eyes, he saw that Mina was laying on top of him. His face turned red and he froze as to not wake her up. 'What the heck?! How'd we end up like this?!' He thought. Before he felt the weight shift a bit. He looked down and saw Mina looking up and rubbing her eyes, she couldn't figure out why her bed felt so weird before realizing that she was laying on Kirishima. They both blushed for a moment, just staring at each other in silence. "I-I am so sorry Eiji! I didn't meant to fall asleep!" Mina said rapidly moving up and almost falling off the bed, that is till Kirishima was able to grab her. "It's okay! Really don't worry about it! We were both really tired from yesterday." He said with a small chuckle face still red. "Oh Iida said that he's putting a dance on in a ballroom in the city. Everyone's invited. It's gonna be later tonight." Mina immediately jumped up and shouted, "WHAT?! Why didn't he say anything sooner! I have to do my hair and then find a dress and shoes and my nails and UH!" Mina said as she got ready to leave the room. "Wait Mina! I have a question before ya go." Kirishima said as he gulped. "Would you maybe wanna to together to the dance?" She looked at him with wide eyes and a smile "Y-Yeah! Yeah sure! I'll send you a picture of the dress I'm wearing and try to match it I'll see you at 7 okay bye!" She said quickly before running out to her dorm. Kirishima smiled and grew red in the face as he watched her leave. He quickly snapped out of it thought and began to get ready.

A few hours later

All of the class made their way to the ballroom in the city. Kirishima was waiting on Mina as he stood outside with a rose on his hand. He was dressed in a black tux and a red vest and a red tie. Her dress was red but he had only seen her in a picture. As a limousine pulled up, all the girls exited. Momo was wearing a blue dress, and Mina stepped out, a red dress on, heels clacking, nails painted red. Kirishima couldn't help but stare as she walked out. As she did she noticed the red headed boy staring and giggled with a blush. "You're too cute Eiji! And you look very handsome as always." She said to Kirishima, her heart racing out of her chest. "You look stunning Mina!" Kirishima said with a smile as he looked her up and down. Today was the day. He handed her the rose and offered his hand. With a smile mina took both as they entered the ballroom.