Even BIGGER Reunion!

*Kirishima Pov*
He walks in behind Mina with a toothy smile. "What's up guys!" He shouts over to the other guys as he waves.

*Kaminari Pov*
He was siting on the back of the couch and looked over at the familiar voice. "Hey! Kirishima!" He ran over and gave him a high five as Sero made his way over soon after.

*Sero POV*
He calmly speed walked over. "Hey there Kirishima! How was your break?" He asks with a Cheshire smile as usual.

*Kiri POV*
"It went really well! I trained but still enjoyed myself!" He smiled as he started to ask the guys questions.

**MEANWHILE**

*Mina POV*
"Hey girls!" She said as she ran over to the other girls sitting around the table.

*Jiro POV*
"Hey Mina. How was your bre-" She got interrupted by a sudden...squeal I guess you could call it?

*Toru POV*
She ran over and hugged Mina tight "Mina I missed you!" I let go and sat down with a smile. Even though no one can see her they know she is smiling.

*Mina*
"My break was awesome! I did a lot of shopping and practiced my killer dance moves!" She said moving her arms like a hip hop dancer.

*Jiro POV*
She let out a small laugh. "Well that's good." She said as she cracked a smile. 'All I did was spend my summer with lousy Denki...though he is fun to be around when he's an idiot' A small giggle left her mouth.

*Mina POV*
She notices and turns her attention to Jiro, getting in her face. "What are you thinking about...or should I say who!" She said with a big smile

*Jiro POV*
Her face heated up and became a shade of red like Kirishima's hair. " W-what?!"

*Mina POV*
She giggled as she sat next to her. "So who is it? Someone from here? Someone from another school?" She asks waiting eagerly.

*Narrator POV*
Just before Jiro was to answer a loud bang as the doors swung open and Aizawa was standing at the door, silhouettes of 3 people were behind him.

*Aizawa POV*
"Listen up. We're having new students added to our class. Since Minoru Mineta was expelled do to indecent behavior, a spot has opened up in the class, and since it would've been an even number anyway, 2 more spots were opened up for class 2-A." he says stepping aside to reveal the 3 people to be Testutetsu Tetsutetsu and Itsuka Kendo from class 1-B and Camie Utsushimi from Shiketsu High. "Please give them a warm welcome. That's all." he heads up to his room to go to sleep

*Kirishima POV*
His eyes locked with Testutetsu's as they ran towards each other and gave each other a fist bump and a forearm high five of some kind. "Hey Tetsutetsu!"

*Narrator POV*
As the boys all greeted Tetsutetsu, the girls welcomed Camie and Kendo. Camie was dumbfounded as usual and Kendo was only a little shy. She had known these girls from the Sports Festival and the School Festival so she was pretty comfortable around them, it would take some getting used to though.

SORRY FOR ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER. COLLEGE STUFF. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER AND I PROMISE NEXT ONE WILL BE AT LEAST 1,000 WORDS OF FAN FIC! HAVE A GOOD DAY! PLUS ULTRA!