Training!

*Narrator POV*

Yaoyorozu ran in and grabbed the girls, bringing them to her dorm. Iida who wasn't that far behind ran in and sat down on a couch. Kirishima, Tetsutetsu, Kaminari, Sero, and Midoriya were currently in the lounge when he ran in.

*Kirishima POV*

"What's happening Iida? Something wrong?" He asks leaning on the back of the couch wearing his signature headband.

*Iida POV*

"No nothing is wrong Kirishima. I'm just extremely nervous is all." He says wiping the sweat from his brow. 'This is a big moment...she said it's a date. Was that just saying it as in that's the date we're going or is it that she actually means a-' his thoughts were interrupted.

*Tetsutetsu POV*

"Well what's got ya so nervous? From what I know you're always calm and cool and such. It must be something big." He says before taking a bite into his apple.

*Kaminari POV*

"Yeah come on dude, we all know something's up! Spill!" He takes a seat next to Iida, oddly close as Kaminari nudges his arm with his elbow and raises and lowers his eyebrows. "You're going out with that Support course girl? What's her name...Hatsume!" 

*Iida POV*

"No that isn't it! Now Midoriya let's go train." He says quickly running to his room.

*Sero POV*

"What's got him all like that?" He asks having just walked in.

*Midoriya POV*

"Don't know but I gotta go train with Iida. See you guys!" He says running out.

*Kirishima POV*

"Iida was nervous about something so we wanted to know to try and help him when Kaminari said that he was going out with Hatsume from the support course." He says sitting down.

*Sero POV*

"Wait Kaminari is going out with Hatsume? I thought he had a thing for Jiro?"

*Kaminari POV*

"DUDE! That was supposed to be a secret!" He looked at him with a look of betrayal and hurt.

*Tetsutetsu POV*

"A secret that everyone, including someone who just arrived, knew?" He smiled and laughed as took a seat across from everyone.

*Kirishima POV*

"Yeah dude. It's pretty obvious. But now that we mention obvious things, Yaoyorozu came running in before Iida looking kinda the same. Then she told all the girls to go to her room. I wonder..." He starts to think of something.

Meanwhile in Yaoyorozu's room:

*Mina POV* 

"So what's so important that you needed all the girls here? A date? You're doing a beauty pageant? You're finally taking me up on my offer and letting me help you find love and get over Todoroki?!" She asks frantically and excitedly.

*Momo POV*

She blushed at the words 'date' and 'find love'. "Well you've got it." She buried her face in a pillow in her lap.

*Camie POV*

"So who's like the lucky guy?" She asks tilting her head.

*Tsuyu POV*

"Yeah who? ribbit" 

*Mina POV*

"Oooo. Is it Midoriya?" She says looking at Uraraka with a toothy grin that looks kinda mischievous.

*Uraraka POV*

She blushes bright red as she starts to float around the room. "MINAAAAA!"

*all the girls let out a little laugh*

*Momo POV*

"No it's not Midoriya." She was still hugging the pillow and blushing immensely. 

*Mina POV* 

"So who is it?!"

*Momo POV*

She mumbles into the pillow and the only audible portion is "da."

*Mina POV*

"WHAT?!" She beams with a giant smile. "NO WAY!"

*Momo POV*

She rolls over on her side still hugging her pillow. "Can you please not make a big deal about it?"

*Jiro POV*

"I'm honestly not surprised. So did he ask you out?"

*Momo POV*

"No I asked him out for today but he's training with Midoriya today. So he said Friday after school and so I said it's date and then ran away."

*Mina POV*

"So when are the kids coming?" She asks raising and lowering her eyebrows with a smile

*Jiro POV*

"Come on Mina. Mom really needs help. I don't know why though."

*Kendo POV*

"Don't worry Yaoyorozu. I'm sure that everything will go fine." She says sitting on the bed and placing a hand on her shoulder.

*Momo POV*

"Y-yeah. I guess you're right. I mean, if he didn't like me he wouldn't have even said yes at all." She sits up but still hugs the pillow.

*The girls talk for a while about the many things that are love while Iida and Midoriya train*

* Narrator POV During training*

Iida and Midoriya were sparring remaining mostly silent. A couple of praises about moves and Midoriya asking for a few tips about how to improve. Until Midoriya asks a question.

*Midoriya POV*

"So Iida. What was that all about in the lounge?"

*Iida POV*

He stopped and stared for a moment. "Since I trust you most Midoriya I shall tell you. Yaoyorozu and I are going on a date Friday. She had asked me for today but I told her about our training."

*Midoriya POV*

"W-wait really?! You and Yaoyorozu?! I mean I could understand why...." He starts mumbling all different scenarios.

*Iida POV*

"Midoriya. I understand you're concern but-" He continues until he is interrupted by a loud noise

Kaminari, Kirishima, Tetsutetsu and Sero all came crashing on top of one another from the bushes.

*Kaminari POV*

"Oh uh...hey guys! So what's up?" He asks as if nothing went wrong and he is standing like normal.

*Sero POV*

He sighs and hits Kaminari on the head before standing and brushing himself off. "Sorry about that. What's this we heard about you and Yaoyorozu?" He says walking over towards Iida putting a hand on her shoulder with his cheshire smile.

*Iida POV*

"Well if you must know. Ever since all that happened between Todoroki and Yaoyorozu I~" He is interrupted by Aizawa walking into the 2-A Heights Alliance dorm building.

*Aizawa POV*

"2-A. You have visitors." He says as 5 figures come out from behind Aizawa.

CLIFFHANGER! I KNOW SO CRAZY! Who are the figures? What happened between Todoroki and Yaoyorozu? Why am I typing like this? Find out in the next episode of Dragon Ball Z! Nah jk but the next chapter gonna be spicy! See y'all!