The Blessed and The Oblivious

(Authors Note! This is gonna be about Iidamomo's date and Kirimina and another little snippet! I know I left y'all on edge with the Izuocha but don't worry next one will cover them. Anyway enjoy!)

*Narrator POV*

As everyone left Kirishima and Mina went to Kirishima's dorm, unbeknownst to Kirishima. Deku and Ochako were in the lounge still. Everyone else was at their respective dorm, though Kendo was hanging out with Jiro and Tetsutesu was hanging out with Kaminari and Sero. Iida and Momo were on their date at a fancy restaurant downtown. This restaurant was frequently visited by high class members of society and they often saw each other as children.

At the restaurant, Iida and Momo were laughing as the waiter walked away. Iida had told her a joke which made her laugh and him smile. Iida was enjoying himself, being able to experience what normal children were able to. Dating and enjoying time with a girlfriend, which she wasn't yet but he hoped.

*Iida POV*

Iida smiled and was staring at Yaoyorozu. She really looked beautiful and without realizing, Iida said that out loud. He didn't know that though. Yaoyorozu blushed at that and giggled a bit, complimenting him by saying he looked handsome. "Well this is because of our wonderful classmates. They're the ones who helped me get dressed. They really went out of their way to get me all dressed up like this. I was afraid of being too underdressed to be honest." He said with a slight laugh and blush rubbing the back of his head.

*Yaoyorozu POV*

Yaoyorozu giggled. "That's the same way with me and the girls. They helped me look like this too though I wanted to wear a red dress. This looks nice though. I especially like what you're wearing Iida. Though I do like you a bit more in uniform." She giggled again, teasing the boy. He really did look handsome in that outfit. Yaoyorozu felt as though she needed to address something. "Iida...about what Todoroki did before. I-" She was cut off by Iida.

*Iida POV*

"No need Yaoyorozu. There was no way of seeing what Todoroki might have done. I hoped that it wasn't what I thought it was but sadly I was mistaken. I was afraid to be honest. I was afraid that he would have 'stolen you away'. I didn't know what to do about it if it did happen." Iida sighed. Admittedly he would have punched the half and half quirk user or at least started something. It wasn't something he was proud of. Not in the slightest. But still. It made him so infuriated to think about that he was gripping the napkin on the table hard. He was staring down before looking up, feeling something touch his hand. He saw Yaoyorozu's hand on his and that she was staring at him.

*Yaoyorzu POV* 

"Iida. It's been just about a year. I no longer have feelings for Todoroki. Especially this out of the blue from him. I wouldn't believe it. If it were the old me I would have fallen for him and went into his arms. Though I'm happy that I ended up in yours instead!" Yaoyorozu said with so much enthusiasm it made both her and Iida to blush. She lightly rubbed the top of his hand with hers. Then Iida did something out of instinct. He raised his hand with hers on it and kissed the top of her hand. This made Yaoyorozu blush more than before. "I-Iida...W-Why did you..."

*Iida POV*

"Because Yaoyorozu. I...I am in love with you. What you said just now. It made me feel someway I had never felt before, and that is without exaggeration. As a child I was brought up very seriously and encouraged to be better than Tensei, my older brother. I am happy to finally be able to do what a 'normal' kid is able to. It's quiet nice to feel this way about someone! I'm happy that I caught you Yaoyorozu!" Iida said with a sparkle in his eye and a smile upon his face with a blush as well.