Class Rep's Day Off

*Iida Pov*

He sighed as he straightened out the papers and everyone departed from class. All but one other person that is. "Hello Yaoyorozu. Why are you staying back with me today?" He says as he sticks his things into his messenger bag, slinging it over his shoulder.

*Momo POV*

She smiled a slight smile. "Well I wanted to see if there was anything I could do to help out more! You always do so much for the class and I feel as though I should do more for the class." She looks down with a look of slight sadness.

*Iida POV*

He put a hand on her shoulder and the other shaped like an L."Nonsense Yaoyorozu! You are of a great help to me! without you I would be flooded with work and responsibilities I would be unsure of how to handle it." He smiled. "I will be heading to the courtyard for lunch if you'd care to join me."

*Momo POV*

She looked up and smiled with a very very light pink tint to her cheeks. 'Iida and I...eating lunch....alone...totally fine. It shouldn't be different from any other time right?' 'I'd love to!" She said as she followed him out to the courtyard

*Iida POV*

He sits under a cherry blossom tree on a small bench with a smile taking his lunch out of his bag. "Quiet a beautiful day out isn't it." He said as a light breeze blew some leaves that were on the ground around.

*Momo POV*

She took a seat next to him and smiled as well."I've never eaten out here before. Why the sudden change of scenery, may I ask?" She looked with an interested face as she took a bite out of a sandwich.

*Iida POV*

"Well it's a change of pace. I simply wish to be away from the rowdiness of our class. As much as I enjoy their presence it can be overwhelming at times." He says as he took a bite of his peanut butter and jelly sandwich looking at the sky and taking a deep breath in. "What compelled you join me if I may ask?"

*Momo POV*

"Well...I guess my reason is the same as yours. To get away from the loud class that is 2-A." She let out a tiny laugh as she grew a little brighter blush. 'The sun reflecting off of him...what is this feeling....' 

*Iida POV*

He smiled as he looked down at the girl. 'Why does she look so...pretty....' He says with a slight pink tint showing on his face. He quickly turned to his sandwich and took another bite. "Class will be starting again soon. We should probably finish up!" He says as he finished his sandwich.

*Momo POV*

She did the same."Y-yes you're right!" She says taking a bite from her sandwich. 

**The bell rang as the students returned to class. After the rest of the Classes finished Iida had come back out to the courtyard, without knowing that Yaoyorozu was following behind.**

*Iida POV* 

He sat down on the same bench as before, closing his eyes and taking in the fresh air. It was nice and calm, perfect for him to clear his mind. 

*Momo POV* 

She was standing at the entrance to the courtyard, wondering if her watching and following him was weird. 'What he thinks I'm weird or sees me different because of this. I just want to know him better. I should just return to the dorms. Yes that's what I'll do.' She was looking down while she thought before she shot up to the sound of his voice.

*Iida POV*

He turned to stand and return to the dorms and saw her. 'Why was she following me? Could she...no impossible. I'm sure there is a more logical reason than that as to why she followed me.' He said as he grew a slight blush on his face. "Hello Yaoyorozu." He said as he began to walk towards her, adjust his bag on the side of his hip. "What brings you out here?"

*Momo POV*

She grew a slight blush as well. "O-oh I was just coming out to....get some fresh air! Yeah that's it!" She gave a nervous close eyed laugh. "What bought you out here? The same I suppose?" She said as she turned around to walk out but still looked at him as they were now side by side.

*Iida POV*

"Yes. I just wanted some more air before we returned to the dorms and the inevitable rowdiness of 2-A." He let out a light laugh. "So shall we head back to the dorms?" He asks getting ready to go.

*Momo POV* 

She hesitates before speaking up. "Maybe you would like to go to the cafe instead? We could get some tea?" She expected to be denied. 'Why would he want to go out with me...stupid Yaoyorozu.'

*Iida POV*

He smiled with a small blush. "I'd love to Yaoyporozu! Sadly today I can't as I promised Midoriya to help him train later on today. How about Friday after school?" He asked with a smile, today being Monday and Friday being the best possible day to do this date.

*Momo POV*

Her face became a bright red as she hesitantly smiled at him. A wide eyed, large toothy smile. "Y-yes! Friday it is then! It's a date!" She says quickly before running off towards the dorm house.

*Iida POV*

His face became a bright red, blushing deeply at the word 'date'. "O-okay then!" He smiles and then rushes to the dorm house as well.

HEY EVERYONE! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER NEXT ONE WILL BE FOCUSED MORE ON THE CLASS AS A WHOLE AND I THINK THAT'S HOW I'M GOING TO RUN THINGS. ONE CHAPTER ABOUT A SHIP, 1-2 ABOUT THE CLASS. ENJOY!