2-A's Big Day

*Bakugo POV*

As the night went on, everyone slept peacefully in the lounge. That is except for Todoroki and Bakugo. While Todoroki was being stressed over his new found feelings over Yaoyorozu, Bakugo had something different going on. He was in his room, lifting small weights and doing some exercises Kirishima recommended. Though he didn't really need it he still needed to get stronger for tomorrow. It was a big day after all. It was the Aptitude Test. This was his chance. He had gotten stronger than all the other nobodies in his class.' I worked out with Shitty Hair, beat Dunce Face to a pulp a couple times and had Tape Face help me with new strategies. All Raccoon Eyes did was help me try and approach Pink cheeks.' He thought to himself as the night went on. He had eventually fallen asleep.

THE NEXT MORNING

*Narrator*

Most people had gotten up and walked back to their rooms during the night. Those including Tokoyami, Tsu, Shoji, Sato, Koda, Aoyama, Ojiro, Hagakure, and Uraraka. Now the remaining few had awoken bright and early for school and shot to their rooms, not before saying goodbye to Eri and the others. The remaining were Sero, Kirishima, Mina, Denki, Jiro, Momo, Iida, Deku, Tetsutetsu, Kendo, and Camie. As they headed up to their rooms they chatted along the way. The boys chatted with Iida about the date with Momo on Friday as the girls did the same with Momo. As they were walking up to the rooms, they see Bakugo and Todoroki come down at the same time in Uniform. Odd. They usually never decided to look at each other, not to mention be near each other. Then the group dispersed, got changed and headed to school where Aizawa-Sensei, Present Mic, All-Might, Midnight, and Cementoss were all standing in front of the class. Aizawa explained that the aptitude test will be more like the sports festival in a way. The challenges wouldn't be so simple as last year and that it should be fine for them if they trained properly. As he does Cementoss and Midnight speak up and say their roles will be the same as last year as they were interrupted by Present Mic screaming that his will be the same as well. Then he told them to grab their gym uniforms and head to the training fields. Once all the students arrived they paired everyone up into teams based on their results last year. Team 1 was Mina Ashido and Eijiro Kirishima. Team 2 was Tenya Iida and Hanta Sero. Team 3 was Ochaco Uraraka and Mezo Shoji. Team 4 was Fumikage Tokoyami and Tsuyu Asui. Team 5 was Momo Yaoyorozu and Kendo Itsuka. Team 6 was TetsuTetsu TetsuTetsu and Kyoka Jiro. Team 7 was Camie Utsushimi and Shoto Todoroki. Team 8 was Mashirao Ojrio and Toru Hagakure. Team 9 was Koji Koda and Yuga Aoyama. Team 10 was Denki Kaminari and Izuku Midoriya. Team 11 was Bakugo Katsuki and...that's it?! The class was shocked when they heard this. They all expected Midoriya to be the lone spot but instead it was Bakugo! Present Mic laughed at them all. "Oh come on! You didn't really think we would let the explosive kid be by himself did ya!!!!! Come on out!" He yelled as a boy with purple hair approached the class, one hand in his pocket, the other scratching the back of his head. It was Hitoshi Shinso from previous class 1-C. Aizawa explained he would be moving up to class 2-A. As everyone cheered Cementoss made the rings for each teams to fight in. Team 7 got a pass so they sat out for the time being. Came saw her opportunity. She wanted to confront Todoroki about what had happened with Momo. As the sat on the side Todoroki was mainly silent. Before Camie spoke up.

*Camie POV*

"So Todoroki babe, what's with this thing that happened between you and the hottie over there." She motions to Yaoyorozu who is currently making a large cannon to shoot at Aoyama. She says this as she sat down.

*Todoroki POV*

"Why must you know?" He says kinda sharply.  His eyes were fixated on Yaoyorozu. 

*Camie POV*

She noticed this and smirked. "So you like totally have feelings for her right?" She says nudging him in the arm with her elbow

*Todoroki POV*

He looked away and had the slightest blush on his face before it went away. "Your illusions are getting to you. I never had feelings for her and never will." He watches the other fights looking away. "If you must know...she confessed her love to me. I told her that I wasn't interested in her. I never had been and that I never would be. Then I walked away. What happened after that is a mystery to me."

*Camie POV*

"Okay sure Todobabe. We're up next. Let's get to it." She says as she stretched and started to walk towards the arena. Todoroki followed behind grunting

HEY GUYS! I JUST WANNA SAY THANKS!!! WE'RE ALMOST AT 1K VIEWS! WOOT WOOT! I KNOW IT'S BEEN A VERY SPORADIC  UPLOAD SCHEDULE BUT IT'S GONNA GET A LOT BETTER I PROMISE YOU! ALSO THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL MOST LIKELY BE THE DATE BETWEEN MOMO AND IIDA SO GET READY!