Visitors in the dorms?!

*Narrator POV*

As the 5 figures came out from behind Aizawa, the class was overjoyed. It was no other than Mirio Togota, the pro hero Lemillion, Nejire Hado, the pro hero Nejire Chan, Tamaki Amajiki, the pro hero Sun Eater, Kota Izumi, the Wild Wild Pussycats nephew, and Eri Aizawa, the little girl that Midoriya, Kirishima, Ochako, and Tsu saved from Overhaul and the 8 Precepts of Death. They walked in and were greeted by everyone with smiles and joy. Well all except Bakugo and Todoroki.  As the teacher watched everyone get reacquainted and acquainted he just watched from afar. Eri was smiling, seeing the people who saved her. Kota was looking with a straight face, no real emotion. Though they were wearing similar shoes that resembled a certain green haired heroes. As the day went on laughs and smiles were brought about. The boys dropping the conversation from before and the girls forgetting about it too. Eventually Todoroki left the room, it had gotten late and he wanted to rest up. As he entered his room, he changed and drifted to sleep. He was dreaming of a certain day. The day he broke Yaoyorozu's Heart. It was a breezy day in the middle of fall. Yaoyorozu and Todoroki were walking back from an internship coming from the same direction. They saw each other and decided to walk back from the train station. It was more so Yaoyorozu saying let me come but none the less. As they arrived at the cherry blossoms leading up to the main campus, Yaoyorozu had blushed. Todoroki had noticed and asked her what's going on, mentioning the fact that she had acted this way for moths around him. He also mentioned that it was quiet annoying. Yaoyorozu froze at this. She thought he knew. She thought that he would have figured out by now her feelings for him. So since he didn't, she explained. She said that she liked him for a while now and that he made her flustered. Todoroki didn't know any other way to respond. He stated simply "Well I find it annoying. So would you mind stopping. Relationships are just a distraction from being a hero." and walked away. Yaoyorozu stood there, blush completely gone. Tears swelled in her eyes as she fell to the ground. She sat there and cried as the day passed. Eventually Iida and crew walked by and found her there crying. They asked her what was wrong and she explained it all. They took her inside and sat her down explaining to her that it would be alright. Iida though was not very happy with Todoroki. 'How could someone just say that to someone who spent their entire time thinking about and fawning about them?!'. He looked disgusted with Todoroki but chose to keep it hidden. If he were to be class rep, he needed to be indifferent. Deep down he knew his feelings for Yaoyorozu but kept them hidden for everyone's sake. Then, Todoroki woke up, sweating. This was annoying.

*Todoroki POV*

Why. Why now. Why was he thinking of that day right now. It meant nothing in the past and it's been a good couple of months since then. He should be fine. But he wasn't. What was this feeling starting to fill up inside of him. No. It couldn't be. Could he...actually have feelings for Yaoyorozu?! He shook his head and got up to grab a drink of water and drank it before returning to sleep. He really needed to get some sleep. Tomorrow was a big day after all.

*Narrator*

Everyone smiled and laughed throughout the night, though they lost track of time and it was very late so the guests and students, besides Todoroki of course, had a small sleepover in the lounge!

*NOW I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GONNA SAY! 'WHY DID IT TAKE SO LONG?! WAS THAT REALLY IT?!' For one I was doing stuff on discord which made me postpone this and 2 there is more to the TODOMOMO backstory don't you worry! The next chapter should hopefully be out by like next Wednesday. Stay tuned for some cool stuff ya!*