What just happened?

*Iida POV*

' "Yaoyorozu." He said as he extended a rose towards her "I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me." ' These words echoed through both Iida and Yaoyorozu's head. 'He what?' Iida thought as he felt his hand clench into a fist. The audacity of Todorkoi. To ask Yaoyorozu, the girl Iida is about to go out with, on a date right in front of him. Iida wanted to punch him so bad before Yaoyorozu grabbed onto his arm, immediately bringing Iida back to his senses. He looked at Yaoyorozu, who's head was a slight bit down, some tears trickling down her face.

*Momo POV*

"Todoroki. I will not. What gives you the right to play with someone's feelings like this?" She says as she grabbed Iida's arm a bit tighter, tears trickling down her face. "I had feelings for you from the day we met and you didn't bat a lash at me. I confessed to you and thought I made it so obvious that you would know how I felt without me having to tell you! I had hope for us Todoroki! But you were so obsessed with beating your father! You paid no mind to me whatsoever. Don't ever ask me that again Todoroki." She said as she turned Iida and walked off.

*Todoroki POV*

Well that went just as he expected it to go. He knew that he needed to try and win her back but also needed to before her date with Iida. He felt something in his heart pounding away. It was heartache. He knew now that no matter how hard he tried, these feelings will never go away. He turned himself and placed the flower on the ground as he walked past the entirety of class 2-A through the lounge and to his room. Well everyone except Lord Explosion Murder himself.

*Kirishima POV*

"Woah. That was intense." Kirishima says breaking the tension in the room. "I kinda thought she had a crush on the guy but not that bad. And what Todoroki just did, not manly at all!" He says crossing his arms and looking up. Just then his eyes saw a pink face above his with black eyes that attracted his gaze.

*Mina POV*

As everyone began to leave the room there weren't many people left. Mina decided to check on her fellow members of the Bakusquad. She spotted a red haired boy just sitting there and decided to walk on over and pay him a visit. She saw him look up and went right over him with wide eyes. "Watcha doin Kiri?" She asked with a slight tilt.

*Kirishima POV*

Kirishima looked up at the girl as he began to blush form being so close. Once she asked what was up he fell off the couch with a smile. "Oh. Hey Mina. I'm just thinking about how someone could do that. It's super Unmanly!" Kirishima said as the pink haired girl sat next to him

*Mina POV*

"Yeah but doing what he did to a girl when they're not getting ready for a date with another guy is super romantic! It would make my heart skip a beat!" Mina said holding her hands to her chest.

*Kirishima POV*

Kirishima thought to himself 'Make her heart skip a beat huh...maybe I should try that...' he had a visible look of not being 'there' so to speak. It looked like he had zoned out with a huge smile on his face before he snapped back to reality from Mina poking his cheek and asking if he was okay. His face turned bright red as he nodded. "Yeah everything is alright! Gotta go, I need to do some late night training! Bye!" He said as he scrambled to make his way up the steps. And like that he was gone while the other boys present snickered at the red heads reaction.

*Narrator POV*

Mina left soon after Kirishima, almost directly behind him. Everyone else departed fairly quickly leaving behind only two...Izuku Midoriya and Ochako Uraraka.

Hey y'all just wanted to apologize for leaving y'all like that. Lots of stuff has happened but I will be posting the next part here shortly! I appreciate everyone who's been here to read through my subpar work! Don't worry I'll be back. Can't get rid of me that easy.