The Date of Dreams

It was a beautiful Friday afternoon. School has just let out for the day and Yaoyorozu was rushing back to the dorms with the rest of the girls. Camie and Hagakure were asked to stay back though. The other girls had ran with her to her dorm and quickly gotten her ready. Yaoyorozu was dressed in a crimson sweater turtleneck and a plaid scarf. A plaid skirt with some black leggings and a pair of black heels.

*Yaoyorozu POV*
"A-Are you sure this is alright? I don't want to be underdressed!" She said panicking a little bit. 'What if he's dressed in a suit and tie and I'm dressed like this?! What if he thinks less of me?! No wait...Iida isn't that type of guy. He likes me for me. Not my clothes, money, or name.' She thought. Though on the outside she was a blushing nervous wreck.

*Mina POV*
"Girl you look drop dead gorgeous! Just be confident in yourself!" She smiled and gave her thumbs up as the other girls nodded. "Though maybe we should try something else with your hair..." she thought thinking of cute hairstyles. "I've got it!" She grabbed her brush and got to work.

 "I've got it!" She grabbed her brush and got to work

After a while her hair ended up like this. "Perfect!" Mina exclaimed proud with her work.

*Yaoyorozu POV*
She stared at her hair in the mirror. She preferred it not be straight because of how long it was but the way Mina styled it was perfect as she gave the pink girl a big hug. "Thank you so much Mina!!"

MEANWHILE IN IIDA'S DORM

*Iida POV*
At the same time Yaoyorozu was getting ready, Iida was aswell, trying and failing to pick out a suitable outfit for his first date. He sorted and sorted through his clothes as he struggled to find something good to where. He was out of class a little before the rest of his class and texted his friends that he needed help badly. He heard a knock at the door and as he opened it Kaminari, Kirishima, Sero, Deku and Tetsutetsu were all standing outside the door as he let them in. Unbeknownst to him they had all brought clothes with them knowing Iida couldn't do this without help.

*Denki POV*
"I brought you my lucky leather jacket!" He says showing it to him with a large lightning bolt on the back.

*Kirishima  POV*
"I brought you my lucky sweatshirt!" He said showing him a Crimson Riot hoodie

*Tetsutetsu POV*
"Hey I brought him the same thing!" He says holding up the same hoodie.

*Sero POV*
"You buffoons. None of your stuff is going to fit him. I got you this leather jacket!" He showed Iida a dark brown leather jacket. "I was going through some old stuff of my dads yesterday and so I figured I'd snatch this for ya!"

*Deku POV*
"I got you these shoes! They're just like mine but in blue! I hope I got the size right! Then again..." he started to mutter.

*Iida POV*
He stood there shocked. 'They did this for me?! They went out of their way and brought their own things to try and help me do well on my date today...' he thought. "Thank you. Thank you all!" He said Boeing in thanks as all the boys said a form of 'you're welcome'. They sent him to the bathroom with some other things. In a few minutes he returned and was wearing a light blue polo under the jacket, a pair of black jeans and the shoes Midoriya got him. "Does it look alright?" He asked extremely nervous. "What if I'm underdressed. Yaoyorozu is a very classy and good looking girl who makes sure to wear such beautiful clothes. What if she doesn't like what I'm wearing? What if she..." he got cut off by Kirishima placing a hand on one shoulder.

*Kirishima POV*
"Listen Iida. You may not think it but you're top notch. Yaoyorozu won't care what you're wearing. Plus I made sure to tell Mina what kind of style we were looking for so you got nothing to worry about!" He said with a toothy smile and thumbs up.

*Denki POV*
"Oh so you spoke to Mina in private huh!" He says nudging Kirishimas side as he got whacked in the back of the head by Sero. The boys all gave Iida a nod and smile reassuring him of what Kirishima said.

*Iida POV*
"I can't thank you all enough. Thank you for what you've all done. Now if you'll excuse me I need to go wait for Yaoyorozu!" He ran out the door without using his engines. He trusted them to not touch anything in his room. Well most of them. Sero and Deku should be responsible with it. Kaminari is a wild card and Kirishima and Tetsutetsu can get out of hand one upping each other. If his room was a mess so be it. He was laser focused on the date with Yaoyorozu.

MEANWHILE IN TODOROKI'S DORM

*Todoroki POV*
Todoroki grabbed some clothes and a rose. He thought of this for a while now and decided that he needed to do this. He went and waited before Iida or Yaoyorozu came down hoping Yaoyorozu would be down first.

*At the entrance*
To Todoroki's disliking he saw Iida walking out but clearly not noticing him.

*Iida POV*
He was looking down at his phone telling Yaoyorozu he was waiting as he looked up and saw Todoroki. "Ah hello Todoroki. Waiting for someone?" He asked not wanting to assume but knowing exactly who he wanted to see.

*Todoroki POV*
"Yes I am waiting for Yaoyorozu. Why are you planning on going out with someone?"

*Iida POV*
"Yes we are going out on a date. Why are you waiting for her?" He asked as he stood next to him.

*Todoroki POV*
"Oh a date? I was planning on asking her out right now."

*Iida POV*
"Apologies. It seems I beat you to it." He says as Yaoyorozu arrives. "Ah hello Yaoyorozu. Looking stunning as ever."

*Yaoyorozu POV*
"Thank you Iida. Hello Todoroki." She was smiling when she saw Iida but once she saw Todoroki her smile faded and turned to a straight face

*Todoroki POV*
"Yaoyorozu." He said as he extended a rose towards her "I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me."

THATS WHERE IM GONNA END IT! WHATS IIDAS REACTION GONNA BE? WHATS MOMO'S REACTION GONNA BE? WHO KNOWS! ALSO THANK YOU FOR THE 1K READS! I APPRECIATE YALL!