Chapter 1

Alex had a bad felling about this whole situation, of course, that could all be explained by the fact that he had snuck up in a plane with an assassin and a man that was planning to blow up half of the world because of his noble reasons.

But that wasn't it, he knew that it wasn't that, that in the back of his mind still bother him, it was something else, but he was forced to push it back if he wanted to get out of this alive.

Hopping he had stalled Yassen enough so he could stop Cray, he ran up the stairs as quietly as he could, heading to the control room where all the destruction was about to happen.

Looking inside he saw Damian Cray, his assistant, and two guards all with their back turned to him . Alex had to take a moment hiding back in the hall, again he took a deep breath hearing the madman reading out the codes that would unleash the missiles.

He knew that if he were to act he had to do it now, Yassen wasn't going to be distracted for to long and Cray was about finished reading out the piece of paper. Taking another deep breath, he entered the room attacking the guard closest to him, making the man click on the trigger of his gun almost shooting him in the process, great now the assassin down stairs would know that something was happening in the room he had just left.

Thanks to his little stunt Alex atracked all the attention to him, but most importantly stopped cray from finishing the code.

Right then he couldn't stop regretting entering that plane, he was just a boy, he should had just stayed in school and learned his stupid lines before he failed drama. But that's the problem he was just a schoolboy, why would have MI6 listen to him, why would anyone believed him, because in all their eyes he was just a mental damaged boy who knew to much. And now he would be lucky if he could even get out alive.

Whilst in the middle of his fighting heard an unknown voice "what's going on in there? Are you ok, madam president?"

Just then he realized it was coming from the computer "don't fire the missiles" Alex screamed panting while trying to hold off the second guard, while the first laid on the ground unconscious victim of his head hitting against the wall "it's not her, it's Damian Cray" he finished pushing the other guard by his gun, successfully taking out of his hands, knocking him out unconscious in the process

Looking at cray, that was trying to calm the voice from the computer, Alex aimed the gun, the best he could, to the computer, and shot against it several times, until the room was silent, and Alex was faced with a furious Damian Cray.

"What have you done!" Cray screamed leaping out of his chair jumping at his direction making him accidently fire a few shots.

Alex struggled with cray on top of him but in the corner of his eye he saw someone at the door laying on the ground clutching his chest. Was that Yassen? Did he just shot Yassen?

Alex didn't even had time to think as Cray tried to punching him and another person leaped over Yassen hitting his assistant with something making her fall to the ground, Sabina, Alex cursed, she shouldn't be here.

Cray lifted him off the ground, catching him in surprise, banging Alex head, hard, against the metal desk.

For a minute Alex Blacked out, he saw white in front of him, he heard a shot while laying on the floor trying and failing to open his eyes, he was dead he thought , Damian had killed the moment he hit the ground.

But against Alex's beliefs he was much alive, and with some persistence he opened his eyes finding Cray laying down in a pool of blood next to him.

Alerted Alex sat up only to come face to face with the assassin that just moments ago he thought he was dead, killed by a shot fired by the gun Alex was holding.