Chapter 6

They walked through a series of hallways, all looking similar to each other, something that surely would complicate is escape. He felt incredible helpless, not even when he was at Point Blanc felt like this. He was drugged barely managing to walk, if it wasn't for Yassen holding his arm he would probably have fallen to the ground, and to top it all off he was missing his shoes. It must be a sigh to see, him on his socks being dragged by an assassin.

Suddenly they stopped in front of a door. Yassen not bothering to even knock, barged in the room dragging Alex with him, pushing him down to seat down on a chair.

Alex hated to admit that this short walk left him breathless, seating on a chair felt like a small mercy despite the fact that he had spent the last few hours asleep.

Now taking time to analyze the room, he saw that they were inside an office, in fact they weren't the only ones there. Seating in front of him, on the other side of the desk, was a woman, formally dressed.

"Alex, I hope you had a nice trip" the woman began, saying that single words in a sickly sweet way, that Alex knew it was forced.

"Who are you?" she smiled at Alex as if berating him for not allowing her to introduce herself

"I'm Julia Rothman, I'm in charge of all this"

"And what is 'this'? Where are we?" Alex asked going direct to the point

"Ah, I would've thought you knew by now "she said glancing at Yassen "well, Alex, you're in Scorpia, of course. As for where we are. We are in the facility where we train our operatives, some call a school of assassins"

To be honest, Alex, wasn't even surprised, he had figured it out. All the planes, the island, the people armed. Alex knew that Yassen had brought him to the people that employed him. Alex just mentally cursed Blunt for not telling him more about Scorpia, because he certainly wasn't expecting them to have a school.

"We see a lot of potential in you, Alex, and we're going to explore that" she continues when he didn't say anything

"What? I'm not going to work for you!" Alex said in disbelief, the woman only smirked in response before continuing

Alex couldn't help but compare her with blunt. Both thinking that they could toy him around like he was some puppet that they could control.

"Yassen will personally oversee your training. You will do what he tells you to, he made a special program for you, different from the other students"

"And what if I don't?" He challenged, not even knowing if he wanted to know.

"I'll leave to Yassen to explain to you that" she said, dismissing him

"No, you can't do this" Alex said getting up from his seat enraged, "I'm sick and tired of you people trying to control me. I'm not a pawn that you can play" Alex argued, enraged by what his life became, "I don't want this"

"We're not controlling you, Alex, we are giving you an opportunity."

"You're not giving me a choice" the young boy murmured back, felling beat down

"You will understand better when Yassen explains to you" she concluded.

It seemed like the conversation had ended, although none of Alex's questions were answered, none of his captors seamed to care. Yassen grabbed his shoulder to get his attention as he directs him out of the room

"Come on" the assassin said as once again he was guided through the building only to stop at another door "this is your room" he said opening the door, revealing a simple bedroom, much better than the cell Alex was expecting, but a golden cage is still a cage

"I suggest you go to sleep, Alex." Yassen said calmly as soon he entered the room "if you aren't asleep in 30 minutes, I'm sure Dr. Three as some more medicine he can spare" Yassen threatened Alex before closing and locking the door, leaving him in the room alone.

Alex slowly sat on the bed, still trying to process the day's events. Bringing his hand into his line of vision, he immediately tried to pry open the tracker bracelet locked around his wrist.

The thing didn't even move, no matter how much Alex pushed or twist it didn't come loose.

He gave up, laying down on the bed, with tears in his eyes. He was trapped. Not only that, but he was trapped on an island surrounded by killers, even if he did manage to steal a boat or something, they would still find him.

Cursing, he forced himself to calm down. This was not how Ian taught him to deal with tough situations. Rule number one, don't panic. He took some deep breaths, closing his eyes, only then he notices the deep tiredness settling in his body.

He didn't open his eyes for the rest of the night, the drug still in his system forcing him to sleep.

Back in London, 3 people sat in a dimly lit office. The occupants weren't ordinary people, in fact one of them was responsible for the special operations department on MI6. The mood in the room was heavy, but that was to be expected after all the threat that they had though was gone had come back in full blast, and in the process, they took one of their own, if you could call him that.

In the middle of the desk was a report of the incident, if anyone read it, it would look like a solved case with the amount of detail put in there. The report was a few pages long, including a satellite photo showing a boy restrained to a stretcher being taken out of a boat into an island.

"What are we going to do?" Mrs. Jones asked breaking the heavy silence

"You know what" blunt responded, "we can't do anything, and you know that, we couldn't then, and we can't now. Malagosto is well protected"

"So, we will just abandon him, after what he did?"

"While he's on that island, there is nothing we can do. If he manages to get out of there we can act, until then our hands are tied" he said then continue "I'm putting you in charge of this, of course, you will monitor the satellite footage, report to me anything relevant"

Mrs. Jones only nodded, getting up to leave the room, clearly not agreeing with her boss decision

"You should put more faith in Alex. He escaped point Blanc, he escaped Cray, I'm sure he will manage to escape Gregorovich" Blunt said stopping her on her way out

"he's a child, not a trained soldier" she said, leaving the room

30 minutes later Yassen open Alex room once again, revealing the sleeping spy, slowly closing the door, he hoped he wasn't making a mistake.