𝔳𝔦. A Broken Heart

SOUL'ˎ-
;- °6. 𝒂 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕
( edited)

  AMOR MODELS IN FRONT OF HER MIRROR, a dress placed over her body as she swivels it at every angle

  AMOR MODELS IN FRONT OF HER MIRROR, a dress placed over her body as she swivels it at every angle. She hums, flinging the dress onto the bed, along with the other ten scattered around the room.

Being a twin sister and having to pick out a dress wasn't an easy task, she wanted to look nice, but not stand out.

Amor continued to scan her closet, viewing all the previous dresses she had worn before. She then hears a knock at her door, expecting it'll be Ben, but instead she sees Evie Grimhilde.

Amor's sarcastic remark was cut off by the individual standing at her door, "Evie."

"I'm sorry about what happened today, with Mal." Evie fidgets with the bracelets on her wrist.

"No, it's fine, it must've been urgent." Amor waves it off with a chuckle, giving her the benefit of the doubt, "Here, come in."

Amor steps out of the entryway, stepping backwards as she holds the door open for her, "Thank you." Evie smiles.

She then turns around and finishes the conversation we were having, "It wasn't fine," Evie shakes her head, "none of this is fine."

Amor's eyebrows knit together at her words, wanting her to explain, "what do you mean?"

"Amor, I didn't expect any of this to happen. I never expected to come to Auradon and meet all these other people...or to meet you," Evie frowns, "You're an amazing person, Amor, but it won't work out. Even if I wanted it to."

Amor didn't say anything, she didn't utter one single word as she gazed into her glossy brown eyes, "Is there something going on that you want to tell me?" she question her, curiously, "It just doesn't make sense to me," Amor mumbles.

Evie's eyes threatened to brim with tear, but she wouldn't let them fall. She'd fallen so hard and fast for Amor and she didn't even realize it. Her lips attached to Amor's, who gives into the kiss, allowing her body to lean into Evie's.

She pulls away slowly, making sure to savor the feeling. "I'm a villain, Amor. You need to realize that." Evie mumbles, their lips still inches apart.

Evie's hands leave the side of her face as she steps past, fleeing my dorm.

Amor scoffs in disbelief.

..

AMOR ENTER HER SISTERS DORM ROOM, seeing her upper body against the headboard of her bed, book in hand. "Hey, younger twin," Audrey greets, a small smirk lingered on the side of her lip, and Amor took notice.