𝔵𝔵. unwanted company

SOUL'ˎ-
;- ° 20. 𝒖𝒏𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒚
( edited)

  MAL HAD SUCCESSFULLY GOTTEN THE EMBER from Hades and they were now inches away from the other side of the barrier

MAL HAD SUCCESSFULLY GOTTEN THE EMBER from Hades and they were now inches away from the other side of the barrier. "Okay. Hold on," Mal stuck her arms out as Jay pressed a button that opened up the barrier that was roofing over the entire island.

Everyone walked out, their feet landing on the bridge and Amor felt her powers push their way back through her body, the feeling giving her chills. "Woah!" Carlos flinched as two people jumped out of the barrier seconds before it closed completely.

Amor turned around and so did Evie, Harry, and Gil cheered at their achievement. "Hey, guys, we just come for a...wee visit." Harry tries to pass Jay push Carlos pushes him back.

That action angered Harry and he shoved Carlos, causing him to bump into Mal who had the ember in her hand, the blue glowing jewel went tumbling out of her hands, landing on the edge of the bride.

Mal goes to grab it, but Harry slightly hits Mal's hand, the ember went flying into the deep sea making Mal yell in protest.

A tentacle appeared from the waters, taking hold of the ember in one of its suctions. A head rose from the waters to reveal Uma, daughter of Ursula, with a smirk playing on the edge of her lip, "drop something?"

"It can't get wet! Give it back before it goes out!" Mal says urgently, holding her hand out in plea as she looked down at Uma who only laughs at her actions.

"Uma?!" Harry and Gil say in shock.

"That's my name," Uma waves before a spiral of water takes over Uma's body, removing her from everyone's sight. "No!" Mal exclaimed, thinking the ember had gotten wet.

The water continued to rise and rise before falling back into the sea, slightly getting some in everyone. Amor looked over the edge to see if she could find Uma but there was no sight of her or the ember.

"Hi, boys," Uma's voice was heard from behind them and everyone turns to see Uma on the bridge, her hand moved and Amor looked toward it to see the glowing ember in her hand.

Harry chuckles as he made his way over to the captain of the pirates, "Welcome back!" Gil gazed at her with a small frown, "Uma, you swam off and forgot all about us."

"Yeah, planning her revenge, no doubt." Mal comments, annoyed by Uma's presence.

"It's not all about you, Mal," Uma rolls her eyes, "I was looking for a hole in the barrier, to let everybody out. And you know what I found, boy?"