𝔵𝔦𝔦. Amor meets Harry

SOUL'ˎ-
;- ° 12. 𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚
( edited)

  PAIN SHOT THROUGH MAL AND SHE  slowly fell to her knees, feeling as if her head was about to explode into a million pieces

  PAIN SHOT THROUGH MAL AND SHE slowly fell to her knees, feeling as if her head was about to explode into a million pieces. Amor chuckled as the purple energy faded from her hands, "If you would've just listened I wouldn't have had to do that."

"Amor, what's happened to you?" Mal tries to catch her breath as she stood up on her two feet.

"Less talking more walking." Amor shoves Mal forwards, almost making her trip.

Amor had to get to the isle, she could care less if she had to use Mal to do it. But once she finds the people she needs, she'll be able to take over everything she pleases, starting with Aurdon, then moving on to the isle, Arendelle, and so on.

They both begin to walk outside as they make their way to Mal's bike. "Why do you want to go to the isle?" Mal questions with slight fear in her voice, "Why are you acting like this?"

"Why can't you keep your mouth shut and stop asking so many questions?" Amor groans as she gets on the back of the purple bike, as Mal begins to drive to the end of the island.

They were now a few feet away from the isle of the lost, the dark cloud hovered over the island, making the darkness linger over it. The only thing stopping them was the deep blue seas that stood between the two islands. "This better work or you are so dead, Mal Bertha." Amor mumbles.

Mal sighs as she takes out her spell book and begins to chant the spell, "Noble steed, proud and fair, you shall take us anywhere." As soon as the words left Mal's lips Amor felt a shift in the air. "Okay, please work," Mal mumbles as she begins to drive, Amor wraps her arms around Mal's waist to make sure she didn't fall.

The wheels hit the water but they don't sink under, an invisible road leading the right to the isle of the lost. Amor smirks in victory. A surge of energy passes through Mal and Amor as they finally pass the barrier that was blocking their way.

Mal's motorcycle then enters the halls of the isle, people scurry to the side so they wouldn't get hit by the driving vehicle. Mal comes to the stop at the end of the hall, turning her head to see the poster of her and Ben, but her face was crossed out with an X.

Amor grins, "Looks like they're not a big fan of you, huh?" Amor rolls her eyes as she snatched the poster off of the wall, crumpling it up and throwing it to the ground, "we don't have time for this, hurry up."

Mal continues to drive as they then entered something that almost looked like a chamber, the rusty fences, and the broken down wood stood as a platform. Amor hops off the bike and she begins to walk away.

"Hey, what are you doing? You don't know your way around the isle." Mal says as she gets off her bike.

Amor looked her up and down one last time, "I'll figure it out." Amor walks away, leaving a stunned Mal.

..

  AMOR WAS NOW WALKING DOWN THE dark alleys of the isle, she scanned her surroundings, seeing people stare at her as she continues to stroll. Her legs stop once she sees a large familiar sign that read "FISH AND CHIPS"

Amor's nose scrunches in disgust at the terrible odor that entered her nose. She ignores the smell about to enter the shop but gets stopped by a random man, "who are you, sweetheart?" The old man's voice was dry.

"None of your business, now get out of my way." Amor smiles sarcastically as she attempts to push the man but he grabs her arms tightly. Amor's eyes immediately glowed a dark purple making the man's eyes widen, but it was too late as he felt a crack in his lower abdomen. She'd broken his rib.

Amor glares as she kicks to back of his leg, making him fall to his knees. She then shoves him over making him fall off the stares of the building, he grunted in pain. "Don't touch women, sweetheart," Amor says as she pushes open the doors of the shop, everyone's eyes turn to her in confusion, never seeing her face before on the isle.

Amor rolls her eyes at their stares, as she takes a seat at the bar. She looked at the small tv that stood behind the bar, only seeing the news of Aurdon, about Mal becoming queen and Cotillion.

"Do I know you?" A seductive male voice leaned in beside her. Amor turned her head to see a light blue-eyed boy, he had dark eyeshadow covering the outer part of his eyes. His hair shiny hair fell into the middle of his forehead, as a hook replaced his left hand.

"Son of Captain Hook," Amor said plainly.

"Guilty." The man smirked, "Harry."

Amor returned the smirk, "I don't care what your name is, I'm looking for Uma, Ursula's daughter. I'm guessing she's somewhere around here."

Harry's smirk faltered as he placed his hand on his heart. "Feisty. I like it."

"Do you know where I can find her?" Amor rolled her eyes at the boy.

Harry huffed, "She's the leader of the isle and the pirates, you won't be able to get to her that easily."

"Are you like her first mate or something? It would make sense if you were." Amor shrugged.

Harry chuckled, nodding his head, "That I am."

"Well lend her a message for me, yeah? Tell her that I would like to meet with her, and it's regarding everyone getting off of the isle." Amor smiles and Harry's eyes fill with interest.

"I'll let her know," Harry mutters as he walks away from the bar.

sirednotes

sirednotes...

What do you think gonna
happen? Comment your
theories. Also, don't forget to vote.

LOVE YOU GUYS!❣️