𝔵𝔳𝔦𝔦. All Eyes On Amor

SOUL'ˎ-
;- ° 17. 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒆𝒚𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒓
( edited)

  AMOR LET HER BODY FALL NEXT TO EVIE'S as they settle into the limo

AMOR LET HER BODY FALL NEXT TO EVIE'S as they settle into the limo. Amor could feel her powers lingering underneath her skin, which only made Amor tenser than she already was.

Everyone who stood on the other side of the barrier was cheering and shouting with excitement, Amor looked back at all of them. Amor thought all of those "villain kids" deserved to go to Auradon more than she did.

"Hey," Evie softly grazed her fingers against Amor's jawline, attempting to ease her nerves, "everything's going to be okay."

Amor's dark brown eyes stared back into Evie's chocolate ones, Amor wanted to believe that but she knew even if they could go back to how things were, nothing would ever be the same again.

She was about to face everyone, the people on Auradon she almost killed, former queen and king, King Ben who she saw as one of her closest friends, was just a few seats away, chatting with Celia.

Amor smiled, suppressing her thoughts, "you're right," she spoke softly.

Evie's smile falters once she looked through the back of the limo, through the window she saw a very angry Hades trying to break through the barrier.

"It's Hades! Stop the car he's trying to escape," Evie yelled to Jay who was driving the limo and they all came to a halt. Hade's eyes were filled with anger, especially when he looked at Amor.

Amor had almost killed the king and yet she got herself a free pass back to Auradon just because she was close with the queen's best friend. That thought angered Hades even more.

Amor's eyes widen, and her heart sank as her fingers press against the leather seats. Everyone stepped out of the limo in fear.

Carlos, Jay, and Ben step up and Hades strikes them down with the blue magic from his ember.

That made Evie place her arm in front of Amor, not wanting her to get hurt because she just got her back. Mal's eyes glowed a vibrant green and purple smoke appeared around her body.

Out of the smoke appears an enormous purple dragon, it screeches in the air and Hades takes his chance and proceeds to beam his magic right near Mal's heart.

Mal could feel the magic slowly drawing her body, the loss of magic, making her dragon form slowly drift its way back down to the ground as she screeches in pain.

"Come on, Mal, blast him!" Jay encouraged her from the ground but it was no use, she couldn't compare to the power of Hade's ember.

Amor stepped up, taking a risk and letting her magic flow through her hand. Amor hadn't felt these powers since she was put on the isle and a fraction of Amor felt relieved.