𝔵𝔵𝔦𝔳. Mal's Truth

SOUL'ˎ-
;- ° 24. 𝒎𝒂𝒍'𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉
( edited)

  EVERYONE WAS NOW AT FAIRY COTTAGE, EXPECTING to see Audrey, but instead found an empty cottage, no presence in sight

EVERYONE WAS NOW AT FAIRY COTTAGE, EXPECTING to see Audrey, but instead found an empty cottage, no presence in sight. "She's not upstairs," Jay let everyone know as he walked back down the wooden steps.

Amor sighed, wanting to find her sister so this could all be over. The loud banging was heard and everyone turned their heads to see a locked door that was slightly moving from someone hitting on it.

Ben walked over, opening the door once he saw who was inside, Amor got ready thinking it was going to be Audrey but instead came out of the door was a terrified Chad Charming.

"Chad?"

"I want my mommy," Chad whispered as he bring his knees to his chest as if he was a kid.

Amor chucked, "well, no threat here," she rolled her eyes.

Ben tried to help Chad up but he flinched away from Ben in fear, "it's okay," Ben softly pulled Chad up off the ground and Chad looked at him with slight confusion, "What happened, Buddy?"

Chad peeked his head from behind the door frame, taking sight of Amor and all the villain kids, "hmm," Chad hummed, "Ben! Ben!" Chad finally recognizes Ben in the beard that covers his face, "Your face."

"She's gone, huh?" Chad questioned Amor.

"Yeah," Amor nodded, "do you know where she went?"

Chad ignored her question, the only thing he was worried about was his freedom since Audrey had locked him away, "the doors open...I'm free. Free!" Chad ran passed everyone, running out of the cottage and into the woods.

Harry and Amor were the only two that laughed.

"You gotta admit, that was kind of funny," Amor covered her mouth as she fist-bumps Harry.

..

EVERYONE WALKED OUT OF THE COTTAGE side-by-side, "Alright time to wrap things up?" Uma said and high-dived Mal with a smile.

"You know someday, you're gonna have to tell me how you all got teamed," Ben said as he wrapped his arm around Mal's shoulder.

"Actually, Mal promised to let all the kids off the isle once this is over," Evie smiled as she glanced at Amor.

Mal came to a slow stop, "I have to tell you guys something," she had her back to everyone else as they came to a stop as well, waiting to hear what she had to say.

"Um...I lied to you," Mal revealed, "the kids won't be coming off the isle."

Carlos looked to Jay who spoke in question, "What do you mean?"

"The program is shut down. And the barrier will be closed for good," Mal sighed. "For Auradon's safety," Ben whispered.

"oh, Mal," Amor whispered under her breath, knowing this wasn't going to end well.

"Hold up," Uma walked closer to Mal, "So we're saving your precious people and your behinds, for a lie?" Mal looked at Uma with regret, "I know it was a mistake to trust you. You're always out for yourself," Uma looked Mal in the eyes.

"And you, King Benny," Harry pointed to Ben with his hook, "You're probably just gonna throw us all back inside, eh?"

Celia looks at Mal with betrayal, "You know what? I actually thought you were brave, but you're nothing but a chicken," She said with teary eyes, "Too scared to tell me I was never gonna see my dad again,"

Celia snatched the ember away from Mal's hands, throwing it into the small stone pond and smoke came from the water as the ember came in contact with it.

"Celia, no!" Mal said and Celia walked away from the group. Mal grabbed the ember out of the pond, trying to use her magic, "Regain your might and ignite!" She tried it again but failed.

Mal looked to Uma for help who lifted her shell necklace, no shine present, "bummer," Uma whispered.

"Let's go find Gil and leave them all to rot," Uma told Harry who agreed and they all walked away, not looking behind them.

Mal turned back around, seeing a very hurt Evie Grimhilde, "Evie, I'm so sorry...I'm sorry—I just—I thought that—I was afraid to tell you, I thought that I was gonna lose my best friend," she apologizes.

Evie walked closer to her, feeling nothing but pain. "But I had to do something, I had to protect Auradon," Mal tried to explain.

"Closing the barrier was your idea?" Evie muttered. "I did it for us, I did it for...our life that we have here now."

"For our life?!" Evie pointed to herself, "What about the kids that we left behind on that island? The kids that we promised. We were their only hope."

Evie tried her best not to cry as she continued, "I thought you were gonna stand up for the VKs. But instead, you lied to them. And you lied to Jay...and Carlos...and you lied to me. We're your family."

"Evie," Mal wanted to say something but Evie walked away, stepping back beside Amor who gave her a supporting hug.

"I had no choice!" Mal yelled at the same time as lightning lit up the sky and thunder crackled through the air before fading away.

Amor stepped out of the pink fog with a gasp, "oh my god," she muttered, seeing the love of her life along with her friends turned to stone.

"Mal, we have to stop my sister," Amor said sternly.

"now."

sirednotes

sirednotes

Only like one or two more
chapters. I'm so nervous
aaaah!