𝔦𝔵. True Loves Kiss

SOUL'ˎ-
;- °9. 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔
( edited)

  MAL HAD FINALLY DEFEATED HER MOTHER and was now hovering over Amor along with Evie, Jay, and Carlos

  MAL HAD FINALLY DEFEATED HER MOTHER and was now hovering over Amor along with Evie, Jay, and Carlos. "What did she do to Amor?" Evie utters to Mal with tears forming in her eyes.

"She's in a deep sleep." Fairy godmother informs them after she unfreezes everyone. Aurora and Phillip run quickly to their daughter's unconscious figure.

"So what do we do?" Carlos questions with Dude in his arms. Evie knew what had to happen, she knew about the true love's kiss, but did Amor truly love her enough?

"True loves kiss." Aurora speaks. "It's you isn't it?" She looks at Evie who was stunned.

"Mrs, I don't think-" Aurora cuts Evie off.

"I know my daughter and I saw the way she looked at you, please just try," Aurora begs.

"E," Mal mumbles, Evie looks back at Mal and she nods. Evie was freaking out, it's not like they've never kissed before just something about this was different.

Evie pushes her thoughts aside and leans down to Amor who was nowhere near conscious. Evie softly places her lips on Amor's, just a soft pressure. Evie leans back up as everyone feels the tension in the room.

Amor's eyes slowly open as she takes in her surroundings, "well that's one way to get an audience." She groans as her father helps her off the floor.

Everyone cheers in success as Evie pulls Amor into a warm hug, "please don't ever scare me like that again." Evie mumbles into Amor's neck.

Amor chuckles, "I'll try."

"Save room for Jesus, You Two," Carlos frowns as he gets between Evie and Amor and forms a group hug with Mal, Jay, and Ben.

"Well let's get this party started." Jay smiles. "Oh aye oh aye hey!" Everyone sings.

..

  AMOR AND EVIE MADE THEIR WAY TO Amor's room as they chuckled and laughed at the fun day they had. Coronation had finally ended and it was now late and time for bed.

"Amor wait." Evie chuckled as she tried to catch up with Amor in her heels. Just as Amor was about to open the room door Evie grabs her wrist and turns her around pressing Amor against the wooden door.

"I said wait," Evie mumbles as she starts kissing her neck. Amor closes her eyes, enjoying the feeling of Evie's lips on her soft skin.

"Uh uh." Amor shakes her head making Evie stop and start to pout.

"We have to do something first." Amor opens her door and takes hold of Evie's wrist. "Do what?"

Amor walks over to her table the same place she left the crepe cake. "First we eat." Amor smirks as she cuts her a piece of the crepe and Evie follows her lead also getting her a slice.

They both sit up against Amor's bed as they cuddle against each other enjoying the crepe cake. They finished the cake a few minutes later, "Delicious." Amor mumbles as Evie place their plates onto the dresser.

"Now on to the actual dessert." Evie presses her lips against Amor's, tasting some of the crepe whip that was left on Amor's lips, making Amor laugh.

If only Amor knew the darkness that was starting to boil beneath her skin because putting Amor to sleep wasn't the only thing Maleficent did.

sirednotes...

On to Descendants two.