𝔵𝔵𝔟𝔦𝔦. The City of Love

SOUL'ˎ-
;- ° 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆?

 ོ ┌ ꒰⍉꒱─ ➤SOUL ༘`⍜'ˎ-≡;- ꒰ ° 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆? ꒱

( sirednotes, Since I'm
not a heartless person. <3 )

EVIE WAS FEELING LIGHT ON HER feet. She didn't think she would ever be completely happy again, but she was. Is the air in France usually this coating as if it was naturally sweet or was her excitement messing with her senses?

She remembers talking to Amor about coming here...she remembers her touch, how her voice was like a natural whistle of a sweet song.

Evie closes her eyes. It's peaceful. Nobody accompanied her on this beautiful trip.

Just her...her and-

"This one's delicious, taste it." Amor holds up the crepe cake that's being held by a fork.

Evie flinches as she was unexpectedly pulled out of her trance, she tastes the smooth and delicious treat. Humming at the taste-"That is good." Evie nods.

Amor smiles at her, observing the nice area as bystanders passed by, "what we're you thinking about?"

Evie sits forward, "Nothing-just. Thinking."

"About?" Amor urged her on.

"About what would've happened if things went differently." Evie felt her breath stagger, "if you hadn't survived."

Amor doesn't break her stare from Evie, "Hades ember saved me just in time...I-"

"But what if it hadn't, Love?" Evie felt her eyes soften, "I can't stop thinking about that feeling...the what if."

"Well the what if didn't happen, okay?" Amor takes hold of her hand from across the table, "Think about it like this...I'm safe, my sisters safe, Auradon's safe. Mal set free everyone from the isle. That's a good thing...we got everything we wanted, Evie."

"I'm right here..." Amor mutters before pulling Evie to her feet, "Come on."

"Where are we going?" Evie frowns.

"The best place in Paris." Amor strides on.

Soon enough the sunset, leaving nothing but the dark skies, but once they reached their destination, Evie had never felt so joyed in her entire life.

The Eiffel Tower stood tall. For a second Evie was convinced she was staring off into heaven.

"See," Amor turns to Evie, the orange glow lit on her face, "it truly is the city of love."

Evie captures her lips into Amor's. So soft and light yet so heavy on her heart.

Amor pulls away, chuckling, "Evie."

"Hmm?" Evie smiles.

"I love you." Amor holds her cheek, and Evie leans her face into it.

Dizzy shook Evie out of her dream, her face slightly worried, "you were talking in your sleep again. You alright?"

Evie snaps her eyes over to the empty side of her bed, she felt her heart break all over again.

One whole year without the love of her life.

And a lifetime for her soul that would never fall in love again.

sirednotes...

I can't stop crying, I literally can't stop crying! Not only is the book coming to an end, but Amor Rose has been killed and my heart hurts.

I'm sorry if I got some of your hopes up for this chapter. I just wanted to portray exactly how Evie was feeling with the loss of the love of her life.

She feels as if she's gotten life back, she's gotten her happiness back, only to figure out it was just a lie. I felt as though the dream helps you feel it more rather than me just explaining it to you.

I know I have control over if she lives or dies, but a part of me feels like this death is beautiful, showing the journey of a young girl who is falling in love and saving the people she loves.

I have attached myself to Amor and her death broke a piece of me, and I'm so sorry that I hurt my amazing readers as well because she truly was one of a kind to us all.

This is a book with a very sad ending, but sometimes the endings aren't always good and that's okay.

I loved and enjoyed writing this entire book, and I want to say that I love all of you and Amor Rose loves you too.

Guess I truly am a sucker for sad endings.

Goodbye to this amazing book, "SOUL"