𝔵𝔵𝔦. Night and Shining Armor

SOUL'ˎ-
;- ° 21. 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒐𝒓
( edited)

 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒐𝒓 ꒱( edited ✓ )

EVERYONE WALKED DOWN THE HALLS OF the enormous castle. Mal was calling out Ben's name, hoping for a response but got nothing. "I got a scent, very pungent cologne, easy to track" Dude explained as he stood feet away from the group.

"Follow me, people," The dog instructed.

"That's great, Dude," Jay nods.

"FYI, I give great cuddles, too," Dude let everyone know.

"Really? I never had a pet growing up," Gil began to ramble, "except for the elk head in dad's man cave, but-"

"Hold up," Uma stops everyone, tracing her fingers down the scratched-up wood, "what's this?" She pointed to the broken frame.

"Uh, any chance this was already there," Carlos pointed to the wall.

"Follow me," Dude led the way to the room filled with knights all propped up on their own stools, in the same position.

Amor eyes the room, having a terrible feeling lurking in her stomach. "I don't know why, but I don't know if it's a good idea to be here," Amor said as she followed, Evie, Mal, and Uma.

Evie holds her hand for comfort.

"I bet you lost sleep thinking about me on the loose," Uma smirked at Mal.

"Nah, dragons don't really lose sleep. I wonder what fried octopus tastes like?" Mal responded sarcastically.

"You guys can we not do this," Evie sighs.

"We're celebrating our differences," Uma repeats Evie's words from earlier.

Amor chuckles, shaking her head but freezes when she sees the knight movie. "Uh, guys," Amor tries to catch their attention but they continue to go back and forth.

"Seriously, guys!" Amor raised her voice making everyone flinch, "we have a problem...look," Amor pointed to the moving statue.

"You like a prince, Mal? How about a knight in shining armor," Audrey's voice spoke through the statue, "or knights."

All of the knights were now moving, being controlled by Audrey meaning they were all under her control.

EVERYONE CHEERED IN VICTORY, EVIE CRASHED into Amor's arms, a huge smile on all their face that they were able to work together and stop Audrey.

Once the cheers slightly fades they started to realize the situation. Mal was about the high-five Uma, then tempering she hated her. Same for Jay who chest-butted Harry.

Evie noticed this and her smile turned into a frown, "Guys, come on. This was so great!" Evie tried to make them realize, "We were a team, we worked together...come on," she taps Mal's elbow to make her agree but Mal waved her off.

Evie sighs, slightly tapping on Uma's arm and she waved it away in disgust. Evie took a deep breath before an idea popped into her head, "You know what we should try...an ice breaker,"

Everyone slightly groaned and Amor bit her cheek to hide her smile, "ah, Eve," Amor mumbled as she shook her head.

"You say something you like about the other person, okay? I'll start," Evie straightens her posture as she scanned the other VKs, her eyes landing on the boy with the hook, "Harry," she tilted her head, making him huff. "Great accent," Evie smiled, "now you go."

"Is she always this perky?" Uma looked over to Mal.

"Are you always so fishy? Maybe you've been in the sea a little too long," Amor comments on her attitude with an angered squint. Jay, Carlos, and Mal cover their mouths to hide their laughs.

Uma's fist tighten, her glare growing strong as she stared at Amor. "Hmm, it wasn't really your turn, but thank you," Evie smirks at the fact her Girlfriends had her back.

Mal turns to Evie, "Okay, Evie," she grabs hold of her hands. "I love you," Mal admits.

Evie smiles, "I love you."

"I love this energy, but we are very short on time. Audrey knows that we're here and we need to get out of here ASAP," Mal explains to her.

"Alright, where does this cheerleader bunk down?"

Uma cuts her off as she walked I'm forward, "Even if she's not there, we might find some sort of clue."

"She's still in the dorm." Amor corrects her

Mal agreed, "Right, because of summer school."

Harry busts out with laughs, "What? Summer school? Summer school? No wonder she wants revenge."

"Okay, I need you guys to go find Ben. We will meet back at Evie's in two hours, okay?" Mal tells everyone. "Sounds like we're going with my plan. I'm just saying."

"It was kind of the obvious plan."

"Uma said it first," Gil speaks up.

Uma pats Gil's shoulder, "Right, so my plan."

"Whatever." Mal walks out of the room full of knights and everyone follows suit.

sirednotes

sirednotes...

This is a very short chapter
but it's okay. Also, Amor's
comment on Uma...