𝔵𝔳. Good vs. Evil

SOUL'ˎ-
;- ° 15. 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒗𝒔. 𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍
( edited)

  EVIE SAT NEXT TO HER ROYAL BLUE BED, Amor laying peacefully on the mattress

  EVIE SAT NEXT TO HER ROYAL BLUE BED, Amor laying peacefully on the mattress. They had put her to sleep and they didn't know how long the small perfume spell would last. Royal Cotillion was tonight and Evie felt like she had bigger problems to deal with than a dress.

King Beast, Queen Belle, Jay, Carlos, Mal, and fairy godmother were now all gathered in the dorm room. They'd heard about the tragic news and Evie was wishing Fairy godmother could discover a way to cure the problem.

"Evie, sweetheart, I'm sorry, but there is no spell I can do to fix this." Fairy godmother spoke softly, feeling her heart dim knowing she couldn't help the sweetest soul she'd ever seen.

"There has to be something." Evie shook her head in denial, salty tears ran down her cheeks and into her mouth.

"There is only one way to cure this, but it's not up to me, it's up to Amor." Fairy godmother exclaimed. The Grimhilde girl tilted her head in curiosity,

"what does that mean?"

Fairy godmother sighed, "She has to fight it herself, she has to be her own savior, just by her own will."

"Well, how long would that take?" Evie asked in complete and utter shock.

"Days, weeks, months, years even." She answered.

"what do we do until then? Carlos questions. Jay rubs the boy's shoulder, "We can't just leave her like this."

"Evie, how about you get ready for Cotilion, Amor will still be here once it's all over." Queen Belle suggests and Evie sighs.

"you're probably right." Mal showed a sad smile to Evie as she grabbed hold of her hand and exited the small dorm.

Everyone else exited the dorm as well. Fairy godmother went to the library to find a type of cure and Amor continued a peaceful sleep on the outside, but a terrible was going on inside her mind.

Good vs. Evil.

Only one could win.

..

  TENSION WAS BUILDING IN THE SILENT dorm room that Amor was sleeping in. The only sound you could hear was the ticking clock on the wall and it was only a matter of seconds before she-