𝔵𝔦𝔵. Back to the Isle

SOUL'ˎ-
;- ° 19. 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔𝒍𝒆
( edited)

  EVERYONE HAD DECIDED THAT THEY HAD to return to the isle to get Hade's ember and stop Audrey from destroying Auradon

  EVERYONE HAD DECIDED THAT THEY HAD to return to the isle to get Hade's ember and stop Audrey from destroying Auradon. Everyone rode on their motorcycles as they came to a screech at the end of the land, the ocean separated Audra and the isle.

Amor felt her heart start to speed up as memories make their way back into her mind.

"Why can't you keep your mouth shut and stop asking so many questions." Amor groans at Mal.

"You okay?" Evie slightly turned her head, feeling Amor's arms tighten around her waist.

"Mhm," Amor nods and chuckles awkwardly, "just not the biggest fan of the sea."

"Don't worry, Love, I got you," Evie winked and Amor's cheeks flushed, realizing Evie still had a huge effect on her.

"Enough with the flirting you two, we have to go," Jay smirked, pointing to Mal who had completed the spell and was starting to drive over the waters. Evie waved him off, moving her goggles back down to her eyes as she began to ride across the waters along with everyone else.

Once they reached the other side without any complications, they parked their motorcycles next to each as they take off their helmets and goggles. "Hey! I'm me again," Mal cheered realizing she was back to normal, pressing her hands against her face.

"Duh! Evil magic doesn't work here. Kind of the point," Celia reminds her.

"Thank god for that, you didn't look the best as an old lady," Amor grimaced, making everyone chuckle.

They follow Celia down the streets of the isle and then come to a stop at a door that read, "PA DERANJE" Celia begins to rhythmically knock on the door, doing a little dance as she does.

The door then opens and Celia leads them inside, The colorful curtains and beautiful meaning of the room reminded Amor why she loved Dr. Facilers voodoo arcade.

Everyone stood on top of the small balcony as they watched Celia jump into her father's arms, making a smile cover everyone's features.

Carlos began walking down the side stairs and everyone follows going their separate ways, except for Amor who followed Evie around as if she was a lost puppy.

Evie points over to the small arcade and smiles at Amor, pulling her towards the small stand. "You gonna win me a stuffed animal?" Amor grins.