𝔵𝔵𝔳. Coming to an End

SOUL'ˎ-
;- ° 25. 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒏 𝒆𝒏𝒅
( edited)

 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒏 𝒆𝒏𝒅 ꒱( edited ✓ )

"UMA WAIT!" AMOR RAN UP TO UMA AND HARRY.

"Look who it is," Uma crossed her arms, "the special one. The one that doesn't have to suffer the consequences of her actions."

Mal decided to let Amor talk to Uma, knowing that if she tried then she would fail badly. They were now on the green grass of Auradon prep, standing in front of the large castles

Amor sighed, "I know you don't trust me, Uma, but you can."

"You can't be trusted," Evil Amor whispered in her ear.

"I'm a good person," Amor didn't listen to the words that Evil Amor whispered in her ear.

"You're not a good person, you never were, that's why you need to stop hiding from your truth and just let me in," Evil Amor continued.

"I won't sit here and watch my sister destroy the one place I love and I won't let her hurt Evie or any of my friends, no matter what it takes," Amor said with determination.

Uma crossed her arms, seeing Amor's eyes get glossy, "You don't deserve to be locked away on the isle and Mal knows that, trust me she does."

"And I know that in the end she will pull through and do the right thing because that's who Mal is, she's a good person and so are the both of you," Amor spoke to Harry and Gil.

"None of you deserve our help after what Mal and Ben did," Uma hissed. Uma had finally trusted her enemy and she stabbed her in the back, she had the right to feel angry.

"Help me!" Celia's scream was heard from the roof of the castle.

Amor felt her heart drop, "Time for your final battle," Evil Amor smirked.

Amor looked back at Uma, "Here," she pulled folded-up pieces of paper out of her pocket, "these are for Evie and my sister."

Uma held the folded-up pieces of paper in her hand, feeling sorry run through her body.

Amor let her eyes go their dark purple, letting her magic guide her to the top of the castle, taking sight of Audrey and Celia, who was being held captive.

"Oh, dear little sister," Audrey smirked, "You're not supposed to be here."

"I know my sister is in there somewhere," she softly landed on the bricks of the roof, inches away from her twin sister, "and I'm going to save you, Audrey."