𝔳𝔦𝔦𝔦. Realization

SOUL'ˎ-
;- °8. 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
( edited)

  IT WAS NOW THE DAY OF THE CORONATION, Doug had stayed with Amor until he knew she was fully recovered and energized for today's event

  IT WAS NOW THE DAY OF THE CORONATION, Doug had stayed with Amor until he knew she was fully recovered and energized for today's event. Amor was now contemplating if she should even show up or not, she didn't want to face anyone.

Not Evie, Audrey, her grandmother, and especially not her parents, but Amor knew she would have to face consequences if she didn't participate, so she faced her fears and left her bed.

Amor heard a knock at her door, revealing the stylist who peeked her head into Amor's room, "Miss Rose, there is a gift that I needed to send you."

The stylist opens her door fully and I see a majestic lavender purple dress that flowed down to the floor. Amor's sights widen with wonder, "ma'am, that's not the dress I chose for the coronation."

"Yes, it's from a young lady named...Evie." The stylist placed the dress on Amor's bed, along with a letter.

"Evie...Are you sure?" Amor waits for confirmation.

The lady nods, "Yes, I have to say, she surely knows how to make a gown." The stylist says in awe of the dress.

"She made this herself?"

"Mhm." The stylist says with a small smirk as she exits the room, "have a good evening, Miss Rose."

Amor was in too much of a shock as she picked up the letter, beginning to read...

Dear Amor,

You're too sweet and kind for a cruel person like me. I need you to know that I do care for you, more than you know.  I may show it in confusing ways and you would be able to understand why if you knew the full story. Words can't describe how happy I am that I got to spend time with such an amazing pure soul as yours and I hope you find the right person to share it with.

Thank you,  for teaching me how to bake and how to not take things so seriously. Ok, maybe I lied about knowing how to bake...I'm still working on that one. You are stronger than you know and don't listen to what other people think. You'll be okay without me.

Goodbye, Love.

-Evie Grimhilde

Amor smiles at the letter, realizing that Evie was saying goodbye, which made her heart ache.