━ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

THEY'D TAKEN AMOR TO THE ISLE AND she's been there for months

THEY'D TAKEN AMOR TO THE ISLE AND she's been there for months. The battle in her head had finally ended and she remembered all the bad things she did. Her being evil was finally over and she was stuck in the one place she was most terrified of as a kid. She'll never be pure again.

After a couple of weeks on the isle, she'd gotten to know more about Harry and Gil. She'd also become good friends with a young girl named Celia. She also became frenemies with the one and only Hades.

Amor had her moments alone, moments where she would cry herself to sleep or lock herself in a room all day. She missed her mother and father. She missed her sister...

She missed Evie.

Amor knew that none of her friends would ever forgive her for what she did to them, and Auradon wouldn't forgive her for hurting them. For almost killing Ben. She'd almost ruined her family's reputation because of her evil ways.

Uma had completely disappeared. Not being seen in the shop or on the isle.

Harry and Gil knew how the girl felt, sometimes they would hear her small sobs when she didn't think anyone was listening. They felt pity for the pure girl who had gotten her life ruined by Maleficent.

Evie was trying to cope with not having Amor by her side. She tried her best to move on, but there is part of her that can't. She would look out to the isle, feeling like she failed Amor, not being able to save her.

Mal has been on the lookout for Uma, waiting to see if she would return. She'd gotten used to being able to shift into a dragon, she would try to go on a dragonfly every chance she had.

Mal had her own goals she wanted to accomplish, bring kids from the isle to Auradon, and with VK day on its way she has a lot on her mind.

Things only get crazy once jealousy poisons a certain person's soul so much that they have a vengeance. Seems like Mal isn't the only one with a goal after all.