𝔵𝔦. Lost Soul

SOUL'ˎ-
;- ° 11. 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍
( edited)

  EVIE HUMMED WITH HER HAND ON HER chin as she scanned the dress that was on Amor's body

  EVIE HUMMED WITH HER HAND ON HER chin as she scanned the dress that was on Amor's body. "Eve." Amor pouts, starting to become irritated with being Evie's dress manikin.

"So, what do you think?" Evie's eyes lit up as she realized what she was missing, "ah-ha!" She said in cheer as she ran over to her dresser.

Amor's eyes squint in confusion, "what-" Before she could finish her sentence, Evie places a small crown on her girlfriend's head with a huge smile on her face.

Evie kisses her hand like a chef who was done with their masterpiece, "perfect."

Amor walks over to the tall mirror so she could see the crown placed on her head, "it'll look better if I straighten my hair." Amor says with a little disappointment in her voice, more to herself.

Evie frowns, "no."

"No?" Amor lifts a brow.

"You look beautiful with your naturally curly hair," Evie comments and Amor tilts her head down, hiding the small blush that was starting to form on her cheeks.

Amor sees Evie slowly walk up behind her and she takes a deep breath. It was always hard to tell what her next move would be, it would leave Amor on edge. Evie slowly slid her finger up her arm towards Amor's lower shoulder.

"How about we get this off of you, yeah?" Evie asked permission, and Amor nods, feeling her slowly undo the back of her dress.

A bang was then heard and both of their heads snapped towards the door to reveal Carlos standing there with his eyes covered as he held Dude in his hands. "Carlos, don't you knock?" Evie hissed as she zipped up the back of her girlfriends dress.

"I'm sorry, people are waiting for their dresses, I- you- Du- I'm sorry," Carlos stutters over his words with flushed cheeks.

"I didn't mind," The dog spoke from Carlos's hand, Carlos quickly covered Dude's mouth with wide eyes.

"Did he just-?" Amor points at Dude and Carlos quickly counters her question.

"Yeah, long story. I gotta go." Carlos responds in a hurry, hassling out of the dorm room.

Amor and Evie share a look and immediately burst into a fit of laughter.

..

  AMOR'S MIND WAS DARKENING, SHE could feel her thoughts being twisted into guilty pleasures and unimaginable crimes. She knew something was wrong with her the minute she woke up from that sleeping spell.

Something was running through her veins, something waiting to explode and destroy everything in its path. Amor wanted everything. She wanted the wand and the scepter so she could make everyone fall to their knees in pain and beg for forgiveness.

Amor needed it.

And she would take out anybody who stood in her way.

Amor stood in her bathroom, holding her head in pain. A million voices persuade her to do unspeakable things. "No, no, no," Amor murmured under her breath. She then gripped the side of her counter hearing the voices only get louder.

Amor's breath was starting to go hollow. Her eyes started to dull and her soul was starting to darken.

Amor stopped breathing heavily, the rhythm going back to normal. The voices in her head were gone and the real Amor that Evie fell in love with was now gone. Standing in front of the mirror was now someone new. Someone different.

There was no light in Amor's eyes as she stared back at herself in the mirror. Her brown eyes flickered a dark purple as she stepped out of the bathroom.

She needed to get the scepter and the wand, but she knew if she did it on her own she would be caught immediately.

She needed help and she knew that nobody in Auradon would help her. She needed the help of someone with the same desires.

Amor chuckled as she thought of the perfect partner.

Mal had mentioned her a lot when she was talking about her life in the isle. Mal hated her guts along with her crew of pirates.

Daughter of Ursula.

Uma.

Or as Mal called her, Shrimpy.

Amor exited her dorm room, closing the door behind her as she made her way to Mal and Evie's dorm where she knew she could find the magic spellbook. Maleficent's book could help her find a way to the isle so she needed to get that book and get it fast.

The first the Amor saw when she walked into her girlfriend's dorm was Mal who had red puffy eyes and was dressed in her old purple leather jacket.

"We'll look what we have here." Amor chuckled as she started to fake pout, "couldn't handle the pressure, hm?"

Mal sniffed as her eyebrows squinted in confusion. "Amor, what are you doing here?" Mal did a small eye roll that made Amor cringe. "I'm here for your spellbook." Amor smiled as she searched the room.

"And where would that be?"

Mal shook her head indicating she wasn't going to hand it over, "Amor what's going on with you?" Amor rolled her eyes, starting to get annoyed with Mal's voice.

"This isn't right." Mal tried to tell Amor.

"Neither is leaving your boyfriend behind and abandoning your best friend only leaving behind a sob letter for her to read, but here we are." Amor shrugged as she walked closer to Mal.

"I won't let you." Mal flashed her green eyes at Amor only making her scoff.

"Then I'll make you," Amor responded, letting the purple energy form around her hand, taking Mal by surprise.

sirednotes

sirednotes...

This is gonna be fun, ahaha.