Chapter 2

Third Person

"Fresh air! Gosh it's been a while since the last time i went here" Yanne said while smiling.

"So loud, Yanne" Sandro said who's beside Yanne.

"Tsk! You can shout din naman" She said as she rolled her eyes.

"Guys you know what, may isang natatakot mag confess" Sandro said while smirking.

"Ay mukang kilala ko ito.... hindi naman si Sandro dahil kaka hiwalay nila ng girlfriend niya hindi rin naman si Vincent dahil may girlfriend hindi rin naman si Borgy dahil may girlfriend rin ganon din si Matt si Fonso, Luis at Mike naman may asawa itong si Simon hindi naman intirisando sa mga babae" Imee said after that they all look at Yanne.

"No ah, why you all looking at me? Hindi ako" She ask innocently.

"Hmm ang baby girl namin may crush na" Imee said teasingly.

"Sus! So defense anak we're not saying something naman ah" Irene said while looking at her daughter who's now blushing so hard while Greggy is just looking at her daughter too.

"Promise w-wala!" She said nervously and turned her gaze to her cousin who's now hiding his laugh.

"I know you anak you're not good in lying who's that?" Greggy asked with a serious face but with a teasing voice.

"D-daddy" Yanne said while pressing her fingers.

"Go on love, hindi ako magagalit. You're not going to marry him yet naman"  He said that make them laugh.

"Si a-ano s-si-" Yanne couldn't finish her sentence when Sandro her cousin cut her.

"Si Remz tito, oo si Remz" Sandro said.

"Remz? Remz Martinez?" Greggy asked Yanne just nooded.

"Diba he's your friend?" Irene asked.

"Y-yeah that's w-why I'm scared t-to confess cause he's my friend isa pa baka pag nag confess ako e reject ako e" Yanne said.

"How can you be sure that he will reject you? Malay mo he likes you too 'di ba he's just waiting for you to confess" Ime said making other members of the family agree.

"Yeah just like me and your ate Xands akala ko e r-reject ako pero gusto rin pala hayssst" Luis said while Xandra is just looking at Luis.

"See baka ganyan din kayo kaya uso mag confess kasinsin" Mathew said and messed Yannne's hair.

"Kuya! Not my hair!" Yanne shouted but Mathew just laugh.

"Stop teasing your cousin, Mathew" Imelda said as she approach Yanne and roved to her.

"Ysabella is not here so..." Vincent said.

"Mommy oh inaaway nila ako" Yanne said like a child complaining as she go to her mom for a hug. Irene fixed Yanne's hair then kissed to top of her head.

"It's okay anak just enjoy it kasi diba pag yang mga kuya mo bumokod ma mi-miss mo rin mga pang aasar nila sayo" She chuckled.

They just stayed at the Bangui Wind Farm until the boys suggested to go home since it was already afternoon.

After and hour they finally arrived to their house.

"Hayyyyyy" Yanne sighdeeply.

"lalim non ah" Matt said as he sit beside Yanne.

"lem'me guess may iniisip 'to... iniisip niya siguro pano mag confess hahaha" Sandro said teasingly while Yanne just rolled her eyes on her cousin.

"Mag palit na't kakain na" Imee said.

"Rinig niyo yun? Mag palit nadaw hm" Yanne said then messed up Sandro and Mathew's hair.

"Buhok kooo"

"My hair"

They both shout while Yanne just laugh at them.

"Now you know what it feel nakaka irita diba hahaha" She said and run upstairs.

They finished eating and they just talked about something while Yanne, she's smiling on the side while typing on her phone.

"Look at your unica hija, Irene" Imee whispered to her sister. Irene turn her gaze to Yanne who's now smiling.

"Ah.... eat well daw oh" Said Vinny who was behind Yanne. Yanne was surprised so she suddenly turned off her phone then looked back.

"Kuya!" She said while her brows are frowning with a annoyed tone.

"Oppsie hehehe sorry" Vinny said and do peace sign.

"lintik na pag-ibig~" Sandro suddenly sing out of nowhere.

"Parang kidlat~ puso kung tahimik na nag hihintay bigla mong ginulat~" Mathew continues the song while dancing with Vinny and Simon.

Yanne was just looking at them with a frown face while their parents were just laughing because of their little bardagulan.