Chapter 4

Third Person

Yanne was about to close her eye but someone call her.

"Tata Yanne... you love us right?" It's her nephew, Andy. She open her eye and look at Andy.

"Of course naman po, tata loves you two" She got up from lying on the couch.

"Weally? you wove us?" Thiago asked cutely Yanne just chuckled.

"Of course, bakit ba? what happened? siguro mang hihingi nanaman kayo ng gummies ko 'no?" Yanne raised his eyebrows playfully.

"N-no... we... w-we broked y-your i-ipad tata sorry we didn't mean to broked it" Andy gave Yanne's ipad that he had been hiding behind him while one of his hands was holding Thiago's hand.

 w-we broked y-your i-ipad tata sorry we didn't mean to broked it" Andy gave Yanne's ipad that he had been hiding behind him while one of his hands was holding Thiago's hand

"WHAT THE– YUNG IPAD KO" she shouted which surprised Andy and Thiago.

"We didn't mean to broked it tata" said Andy who's crying now. The two children went up crying while Yanne she was just holding her ipad.

"What happened why are you shouting ba?" Irene asked who had just entered.

"They broked my ipad" Yanne said and walked upstairs and went to Andy's room.

"Andy?... Thiago?" When she open the room she saw the two of them facing the wall.

"Oh– why you two facing the wall?" Yanne asked them.

"Cause we have–" Yanne cut him.

"No no no you didn't mean it right? so it's not your fault okay? it's okay" She said and picked them both up and then left the room and went downstairs.

"I saw them facing the wall" Yanne chuckled Irene took Thiago from Yanne.

"Why baby your tinang is making fun of you again? pinag tatawanan ka nanaman ng tinang mo" Irene kissed his forehead while Thiago pouted.

Thiago is just only 4 years old while Andy he's 8 years old.

"We didn't mean to browked tinang's ipad" Thiago said, Irene smile at him she let go of Thiago and Thiago hid at his kuya Andy's back.

"Para kayong si batang Alfonso at batang Luis" Irene chuckled.

"Right kuya?" Irene asked Alfonso who had just come down from upstairs.

"Ha?"

"Sabi ko para silang batang Alfonso at batang Luis" She rolled her eye Alfonso just chuckled.

"Yeah yeah they are" He answered.

"How about me naman? wala bang batang Yanne diyan?... hindi ka ba buntis ate Hannah? ikaw ate Xandra baka buntis ka?" Yanne asked which made them all laugh.

"No" Hannah and Xandra said at the same time that Yanne shook her head.

"Ang hihina naman ng mga kuya ko tsk tsk tsk" She said shaking her head.

"Tigil tigilan mo kani Yanne ha, may kasalanan ka pa saamin ang sakit ng kaya ng hampas ni mommy" Luis said.

"Ayan lesson learned mga kuya ha, pag may gala kayo isama niyo ako nang hindi na kayo madamay sa katarantaduhang gagawin ko o magagawa ko" She said while her two hands is on her waist.

"Sigawan ka ba naman" Alfonso added.

"Kaya pala padabog kang nag sara ny pinto kagabi" Hannah said while Alfonso he's rolling his eyes.

"Para kang ewan sa ginagawa mo kuya ganyan ba pag pinapa–" Yanne didn't finish her word because Irene cut her.

"May bata" Irene said that make Yanne frowned.

"Luh dirty mind ang mommy" they all laugh except for Irene.

The other family is already awake they're now at the garden the marcos cousin is playing while the three Aranetas they are planning to do some kalukuhan again.

"Bakit ka ba nagagalit Alfy? dahil feeling mo inaagaw ko sayo si Hannah?" Luis said with half shout.

"Alfy mas nauna ko siyang naging bestfriend bago mo siya naging girlfriend" Luis added while Yanne she's dancing.

"Yeah you're right pero bestfriend ka lang!" Alfonso shout.

They all look at them cause they'll surprised.

"Na hulog mo ba mga anak mo nong bata sila Irene?" Imee asked.

"Hindi" Irene chuckled.

"Uy Yanne tama na tapos na" Alfonso said because Yanne still dancing.

"Ay sorry" She chuckled.

"Mga 'to oo halina nga kayo dito dinamay niyo pa si Hannah" They obey their mom when Alfonso was about to sit beside Hannah, Hannah slap his arm.

"Move– aray naman! mahal masakit ah masakit pa sa hampas ni mommy kagabi" He complaint.

"Huh, deserve" Yanne stuck out her tongue to her brother.