Chapter 25

IRENE

Pagka tapos naming kumain nag aya ang tatlo na tumambay muna sa garden dahil full moon raw at gusto nilang abangan. Nag latag rin sila para raw mas dama nila.

I was looking at them they were sitting on the cloth they had laid out, they were laughing as if we weren't here as if their wives weren't here but i love seeing them like that i mean their bonding is still the same nothing changed. They're still the Fonso, Lu and Tine we raised.

My tears dropped on my cheeks so i wiped it immediately not wanting to show it to them that i'm crying but to my surprise, Greggy caressed my shoulder then wiped my tears away.

"Why?" He whispered i didn't answer him instead, I looked at him for a bit then placed my head on his shoulder.

"Hey, what's wrong? may masakit sayo?" He asked again but i just shook my head. I heard him let out a heavy sigh.

"Are you sure? please let me know if something is hurt" I nodded. Lord what good did I do and you gave me something like him? I was secretly wiping my tears and I didn't even realize that Thiago was right in front of me.

"Momma" He said cutely spreading his arms asking for a hug.

"Nag lalambing ang bunso" I said as I carried him. We used to call him bunso since he's the youngest among the three of them since Andy and Mia are older than him.

"I wove you, momma" He whispered making me smile.

"Well, momma love you too hunny" I whispered back, i looked at Greggy who's now smiling too.

"What about poppa?" Greggy asked but Thiago just looked at him which made me chuckled.

"Momma wove you, poppa it's owkay" Thiago said.

"O e 'di naka hanap kana ng kaugali mo, pangantlo na 'yan" I said, tama naman kaugali niya si Lu at Fonso idagdag mo pa 'tong si Thiago.

"Mabuti nalang at hindi nakuha ni Yanne ang ugali mo" I added making him stay quiet. I'm just humming a song at the same time swaying my body that made Thiago close his eyes.

Naka tingin lang ako sa mga tatlo, tapos napa tingin kay Thiago, na realized ko na parang kelan lang anak ko lang ang karga karga ko tapos ngayon anak na ng anak ko. Kasabay ng pag tanda nila, ganon rin kami.

Ilang oras rin kaming nasa garden para lang abangan ang full moon na sinasabi nila alas dose na nang pumasok kami sa loob at nag tungo sa kanya kanya naminh kwarto.

GREGGY

It's already midnight Irene is already sleeping in our bed but I'm still awake i want to watch Netflix on our TV but i refuse, i don't wake my wife up instead i just stare at her.

Looking at her made me realize that i'm so lucky to have her as my wife and a mother to my children. She's so perfect! her brows her eyes her nose her lips oh my lord, i love her so much.

She moved a bit that made me panic because i think she'll wake up but no she just moved to change her position. I get my phone on our side table to take a picture of he and put it on my notes, i used to secretly take pictures of them-put it on my notes then i'll just put a short message.

it was half past one when I went to bed basta pag gising ko ay naramdaman ko na merong naka yakap saakin when i opened my eyes, i saw Yanne and Irene hugging me. Yanne is already wearing her uniform.

"Get up na anak, did you eat breakfast already?" I ask when I see her left eye is open, she's peeking!

"I know you're awake, come on" Natawa naman siya sa sinabi ko.

"Mauna kana sa baba, I'll just wake your mom up" Gigisingin ko na sana si Irene pero pinigilan ako ni Yanne.

"Don't wake mommy up, she's sleeping too tight oh tapos gigisingin mo lang dad? let her sleep nalang muna" She said before she went out to our room. I look at my wife, tama nga naman si Yanne natutulog siya ng mahimbing tapos gigisingin ko?

I just kissed her on the forehead then went to the bathroom so I could go downstairs and join Yanne to have breakfast. When i reached our dinning i saw her eating her food already.

"You're not going to work dad?" Yanne asked.

"No, i file a one day leave" I said making her forehead frown.

"Why" She asked again.

"Secret" I said that makes her forehead.

"Just eat, male-late ka" Agad naman niyang inubos ang pagkain niya at umakyat sa taas para mag paalam sa mommy niya bago ihatid ng driver.

Ganon din ako, pagkatapos kong kumain ay umakyat na ako dahil hindi pa gising sila Alfonso at Luis dahil nga puyat din sila hindi kagaya ni Yanne na kahit puyat kailangan parin gumising ng maaga dahil may pasok.

When I opened the door i saw my wife staring into nothing but when she noticed my presence she turned her gaze at me so I smiled.

"Good morning, how's your sleep?" I asked as I walked toward her and gave her a smack kiss.

"Good morning, good naman" She said and then she smiled.

"Yanne already went to school, are you hungry already?" I said as I sat beside her, she shook her head as an answer to my question.

"You? you're not going to work?" She asked, she stood up and went to the bathroom to wash her face so I followed her.

"No, i file one day leave" I said making her stop what she's doing.

"Hmm bakit?" She asked, i stand beside her.

"Why? you don't want me here sa bahay?" I asked as i pout making her chuckle.

"Kidding, may pupuntahan tayo" She faced me as she squinted her eyes making me chuckle so give her a kiss.

"Nakaka rami kana ha" She said and continues doing her routine. Ang ganda parin niya kahit na bagong gising lang.

When she was done doing her routine we went to our terrace para mag paaraw dahil medyo maaraw narin naman sa terrace at sinabihan ko nalang si manang na dahilhin nalang dito sa taas ang pagkain ni Irene.

Around nine pumasok na kami sa kwarto dahil medyo masakit na sa balat ang sikat ng araw i also told Irene to take a bath already kasi around ten o'clock ay aalis na kami.

"What should i wear?" She asked.

"Just wear what you want, honey" She rolled her eyes.

"I'm asking!" She shouted and threw her hairbrush at me.

"Just wear clothes that you're comfortable okay?" I said but she secretly rolled her eyes again.

"Tapos kapag nag suot ako ng pang bahay pag papalitin din, you're so annoying!" She even bit her lower lip to her annoyance that made me laugh, her ilocana side is now coming out.

It takes her minutes to change her clothes and when she comes out of our walk-in closet, she's already wearing her white shirt and red trouser i think. Ang galing talaga niyang mang terno ng mga damit.