Chapter 6

Third Person

"Yanne someone is looking for you" Sandro said while walking towards to his cousin.

"Sino?" Yanne ask and turn her gaze to Sandro, her eyes automatically wide when she saw Remz on the back.

"Kuya?" She ask.

"Oh.. I don't know hinahanap ka" Sandro said Yanne just rolled her eyes on him.

"Papasok na ako may gagawin pa pala ako..." Luis said before he raise his eyebrows to his mom.

"A-ah yeah me too" Irene said and stand up.

"Ako rin pala may gagawin may meeting pa pala ako sa senate, oo" Imee said before she tapped Michael's shoulder.

Like what they do, the other family members also make an alibi just to leave Yanne and Remz alone.

"So what brings you here Mr. Martinez?" Yanne asked in s formal way as Remz sit beside her.

"Well, i'm here to give you this strawberries" He said and raised his two hands.

"Naks talagang may pasalubong ako ha, baka naman kay tita galing 'to?" Yanne asked and took the strawberries from him.

"ofcourse not! binili ko yan 'no" Remz said while his forehead are frowning.

"Want some?" Yanne asked.

"No thanks, sayo lahat yan" Yanne smiled.

"Thank you" She said while chewing her strawberries. Remz is just looking at her while Yanne, she's busy eating her strawberries. Silent hit them while Yanne was dumbfounded. Thinking what will happen if she'll confess to Remz.

"What if i told you that I've fallen?" Yanne asked out of nowhere.

"Hmm?" Remz looked at her as is if he didn't heard what Yanne said.

"Ha? w-wala hehe kanta yun yung fallen" She said nervously. Remz just smirked and took his phone to his pocket. He was smiling while typing to his phone that make Yanne curious. Yanne look at her phone when she received a notification.

Remz send you a message

Yanne open her phone and check if what Remz send to her.

👍
👍

"What's that for?" Yanne asked while her forehead is frowning.

"Oh? that? sorry i didn't mean to like you too" Yanne bit her lower lip to prevent her smile.

"Don't bit your lip you don't need to prevent your smile" Remz said. Yanne smile ear to ear not knowing that her family is in side of the sliding door, hiding.

"Pano ba yan nag aminan na" Mathew said almost whispered.

"Shh shut up Matt ang ingay mo mamaya marinig ka e, ipapahamak mo lang tayo dito" Sandro said.

"Nako, mukang magtataas na ng bakod ang asawa mo Irene" Imee said before she chuckled.

"No tita hindi lang si dad mag tataas na din kami ng bakod right boys?" Irene laugh on what Alfonso said.

"Pabayaan niyo na sila riyan akala niyo naman ay hindi niyo naranasan yan lalong lalo kana Irene e halos araw araw nandito si Greggy non para lang makita ka" Irene look at her mother while her eyebrows are frowning.

"Ma, wala akong sinasabi ha nananahimik na'ko rito also, you're right let's just go to living room nalang let's just leave them two alone muna tignan niyo pag yang si Remz naka uwi na mag iingay nanaman si Yanne" They all chuckled.

"Wait! i also want strawberries!" Thiago exclaimed as he run near to her tata.

"Thiago–" Luis didn't finish his word because his son is already run.

"I aslo want that tito Remz" Thiago said while smiling.

"There oh just get a strawberry there" Remz pointed the plastic on Yannne's side.

"tata can i have one please?" He's pouting so that her tata can give him a strawberry.

"Yes of course you can have it all if you want just get the one plastic share it to kuya Andy okay?" Thiago nodded before he leave.

"Kuya Andy want some?" Thiago asked when he arrived to their living room. Andy looked at him and nodded.

"I also want that anak" Luis said but Thiago just ignore him.

"Hmmm yum!" He exclaimed that make them all chuckled.

–––———————–––––————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Hi good evening hope you have a nice day today! sleep well loves!🤍

:)