Chapter 3

Third Person

It's ten o'clock at night but Alfonso and Luis is still on galaan.

"Daya nila hindi manlang ako sinama" She said. She's now at the living room since their parents is already sleeping same as the others but their cousins still awake.

"Ako lang yung walang gala ngayong araw dapat sabay sabay kaming malungkot" She smirked and open her phone to text her brothers.

"Hahaha! Ayan sige gala pa ng gabi ha" She just wait her brothers to arrived

"Nasaan si mommy?" Luis ask while Yanne she's acting like normal.

"Nasa room nila, nako kanina pa kayo hinahanap" Luis walk upstairs and when he reached their parents room he  immediately open the door and turn the lights on.

"Ma, bakit?" Luis ask his mom.

"Uhmm bakit?" Irene asked with a sleepy voice.

"Yanne told me na hinahanap mo ako" He said but Irene just slapped his arm.

"Umalis ka nga doon ka nga sa labas" Irene said while her eye is closed.

"Yanne?!" he whispered Yanne just chuckled and says.

"Hindi niyo ako sinasama eh, sige na pumunta kana sa mag-ina mo" Yanne said and push him aways.

Meanwhile Alfonso already arrived he walked towards Yanne and asked her where's their mom.

"She's on their room galit na galit sainyo" She said. Alfonso immediately go upstairs when he reached their parents room he open the door and turn the lights on.

He kissed his mom's forehead and says.

"Mom, bakit?" He ask Irene just groaned while Yanne she's bitting her lower lip to prevent her laugh.

"Ma, hinahanap mo daw ako" He said Irene open her eyes and wear her eyeglasses as she sat down on their bed.

"Ano ba talaga ang pakay niyong magkapatid at kanina niyo pa ako ini istorbo ha?!" She half shouted that make Greggy open his eyes.

"K-kasi s-sabi ni Yanne hinahanap mo daw kami" He said Irene raised her eyebrows.

"At bakit ko naman kayo hahanapin kung kaya niyo naman ang mga sarili niyo?" She said sarcastically. Alfonso looked at her sister and says.

"ikaw talaga kahit kailan" He said and tossed the pillow to Yanne.

"OHH... naka ilag" She stuck out her tongue.

"gagala gala kasi kayo tapos hindi kayo nagsasama aba'y hindi naman pwede na ako lang ang malungkot dito 'no" She walk towards to the bed and jumped.

"sige na umalis kana puntahan mo na anak mo" Alfonso rolled his eyes before leaving that make Irene and Greggy chuckled.

"At ikaw nandadamay kapa tagala" Irene tickled her while Yanne she's like worm.

"Enough that it's late na go to your room na Yanne" Greggy said Yanne bid her goodnights and kiss her parents cheeks before leaving.

It's Already morning Irene is on their veranda having her coffee while playing candy crush to her phone since Greggy already leave.

"Hay nako mommy walang wasang candy crush nanaman... ayan ba mga nasa phone ng mga private person?" Yanne suddenly asked her mom. Irene just rolled her eyes.

"Aba" Irene raised her left eye brow.

"What?" Irene asked while her eye brow still up.

"Joke hehehe" Irene just rolled her eyes. Again.

"Aga aga high blood kinulang siguro 'to sa–" Yanne whispered but she didn't finish her word because Irene put her palm on her mouth.

"Subukan mo, sige subukan mo kakaltasan ko allowance mo" Irene said.

"Hehehe sorry mom love you" Yanne said  before leaving.

"Oh kaaga aga naka busangot" She said cause she saw her kuya frowning while having her coffee while Luis just rolled his eyes.

"Halla siya wala naman akong kasalan sa kanila ang tataray nila, wow ha" She thought.

She just stay at the living room cause she can't do anything she's so bored it's Sunday but they didn't go to church since other members of family have a lot of works.

"Hay buhay" She took a deep breath and lay down on the couch.