Chapter 5

Third Person

"Psst Andy come here" Yanne whispered. Andy got down from his mommy's lap and approached Yanne.

"Why?" Andy whispered.

"Can you say "Mama thank you very much you know that i love chicken nuggets" can you do that?" Yanne said whispering. Andy just nodded.

"okay good go back to your mama na and when you see me tap my nose you'll say that okay?" Andy nooded at her.

"Okay good now go to your mama na" When Andy got back to Hannah's lap, she next called Thiago.

"When you hear kuya Andy said the "mama thank you very much you know that i love chicken nuggets" and you'll said "me too mama" okay?" Like what Andy do, Thiago just nooded. They can easily understand if you ask them to do something so you won't have a hard time teaching them.

Yanne taps her nose to signal for Andy to say the "Mama thank you very much you know that i love chicken nuggets".

"MAMA THANK YOU VERY MUCH YOU KNOW THAT I LOVE CHIMKEN NUGGETS~" Andy said and they were all surprised because of his sudden shout, while Yanne covered her mouth to stop her laughter.

"ME TOO MAMA" Thiago shouted next. In the end, they all laughed, especially Yanne.

"Andy i said chicken not chimken" Andy rolled his eyes as he crossed his arm.

"Mama thank you very much you know that i love my Hannah" Alfonso mimicked his son's voice.

"Epal ni kuya" Yanne said while her eyebrows are frowning.

"Ewan ko sayo ingit ka lang wala kang laloves" Alfonso stick out his tongue. Andy flicked his daddy's tongue.

"Daddy you told me that "don't stick out your tongue it's bad" but your doing it" They all laugh.

"Ano ka ngayon, Fonso stick out tongue ka pa ha" Imee said. They just talked about random things, until Irene's phone rang.

Yanne looked at her mother's phone and saw that the caller's name was Dear, meaning her daddy was calling. Irene excuse her self just to answer the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hello hon?" Greggy said from the other line.

"Mm?" Irene hummed.

"Can you tell to Fonso if he can go here? there is a sudden meeting kasi e kailangan siya dito" Greggy said.

"Okay I'll tell him" Irene said and started walking back to the garden.

"Okay thanks, love-" Irene hung up the calll when she was in the garden already.

"Kuya, daddy told me that you need to go to the company because there is a sudden meeting and they need you there" Alfonso stood up from his chair and went inside to get dressed.

While Yanne couldn't help but be thrilled because Irene called Greggy, Daddy.

"It hits different" Yanne thought.

"Mommy, do you know what? that most of your fans is kinilig when they discovered na yung endearment niyo ni daddy is Dear did you know that?" Irene shook her head.

"Also bakit ba kasi english? pwede namang mahal nalang para mas nakaka kilig diba?" Yanne couldn't stop her kilig so she accidentally hit her mom's arm.

"Bakit hindi ko kayo naririnig na nag tatawagan ng dear ang naririnig ko lang hon, kayo ha nag tatawagan lang ba kayo ng dear pag kayong dalawa lang ang mag kasama?" Imee said teasingly.

"Poor tita Imee, ako kasi naririnig ko lalo na pag gabi" Yanne smirked Irene looked at her clueless. They all laughed knowing what she meant to say while Irene she's still clueless.

"Ang slow mo naman Reny" Her brother said.

"E, i can't get it" It said irritably then looked away.

---------------------------

I said I won't update yet because I don't have a draft but I was about to go to sleep when suddenly something came to my mind so here i am, updating. Goodnight!