Chapter 7

Third Perosn

"Irene can you please arrange the table I'm almost done here" Imee said while cocking.

"Hm-kay" Irene uttered.

"Ma we're just going outside may bibilhin lang" Yanne suddenly specked from behind of Irene then she put her hand on her mother's shoulder.

"Sure but did you make paalam to your dad? baka mamaya hanapin ka at sinong kasama mo?" Irene asked as then she faced Yanne.

"Yes po I make paalam to daddy muna bago sayo and the kuyas, sila yung mga kasama ko mom don't worry hindi kami aabotin ng bisperas ng pasko" Yanne said before she chucked.

"You need money?" Irene asked. Yanne just shocked her head.

"Hm-kay then go now take care ha tell your kuyas if they are the one who will going to drive, tell them don't drive so fast ha, Yanne sinasabi ko sainyo" Yanne just chucked.

"Okay bye mom" She said and give her mom a kiss on her cheek before she go.

"O saan nanaman pupunta 'yon? Alas otso na ng gabi jusko lalabas pa" Imeesaid when she come out to the kitchen holding a bowl of pinakbet.

"Lalabas lang daw saglit may bibilhin lang daw sila" Irene said while Imee she just nodded.

"Ikaw bakit ka nandito tapos kana ba mag luto?" Irene asked as she sit down to the hair.

"Mm-mm" Imee hummed as she put down the bowl. They just talked about something until Yanne and her kuyas finally arrived at exactly 10:30.

"Anong hindi e kinikilig ka nga he just greet you Merry Christmas tapos bigla bigla ka nalang namumula" Vinny said teasingly to his cousin.

"Ma yung anak mo may manliligaw na" Alfonso shouted as they enter to the main door.

"Kuya shut up wala nga!" She shouted because of her annoyance.

"Kayo ha kanina niyo pa'ko pinag tutulungan I'll make sumbong to daddy makikita niyo!" She said before she walked bound to their garden.

"Dad! Sila kuya inaasar ako!" Yanne complain to her dad. Greggy and Bong looked at her.

"Hoy hindi a, pero totoo naman na may manliligaw kana" Alfonso said while playfully raising his brows.

"Excuse me Alfonso wala nga besides he's telling me na he's going to court me daw but i told him to make paalam to daddy muna" Yanne said while hugging her daddy.

"Nako si Remz manliligaw sa'yo? dadaan muna sa mga walong kuya mo at sa'ming dalawa ng daddy mo" Bong said while grilling a barbeque.

"Tigilan mo na kapatid mo Fonzo ha ikaw nga nong kadaran mo ang kapatid mo may nililigawan kana rin" Greggy said that make Yanne to face her kuya and stuck out her tongue. They keep on teasing Yanne until Irene called them.

"Wait para hindi naman puro chikahan ang ganap natin this christmas so we have games for oldest and also for us" Yanne said.

"Don't worry later pa yung games kasabay pa ng exchange gift" Yanne added as they continue eating. At exact twelve a.m they all done eating and Yanne already started the game.

"This game is called 'Who's most likely'" Yanne said.

"Sorry parents tita's and tito I'm the pasimuno here hehe so I asked my beautiful ate's to write a 10 questions. Before we start I'll explain the instruction first, this white pillow with baby powder on top, dito kayo isusubsob ng mga kuyas if kayo yung most likely okay? like for example the question is who's most likely to buy expensive thing? So kung si mommy yung most likely na bumibili ng expensive thing siya yung isusubsob okay so gets?" The oldest just nodded.

"Who's most likely the kuripot?" Hannah asked and all of them pushed Imee's face to the pillow.

"Kasalanan ko bang umiiral pagka ilocana ko" Imee said that make them all laugh.

"Who's most likely to stay in bed all day" Xandra asked and just like what they did to Imee, they also pushed Liza and Irene's face to the pillow.

"Who's most likely to snore when she/he is sleeping?" Cara asked and they all pushed Greggy's face to the pillow.

"Who's most likely to get wild when she/he is drunk?" Hannah asked and they pushed Imee and Irene's face to the pillow.

"Wild pala ang mommy pag nalalasing pero bakit naka tattlo ka lang hindi mo inapat" Yanne joked.

"Who's most likely spend thousand just to buy a bonsai plant?" Xandra asked and all of them laugh because Irene already pushed her face to the pillow.

"Who's most likely to bully their siblings?" Cara asked and all of they pushed their parents face to the pillow.

"Mga bully sila e" Sandro said that make them chucked. After 10 questions the oldest is done.

"Mga pinag gagagawa niyo sa'min" Irene said while wiping her face that full of baby powder.

"Okay lang yan ma, pwede kang bumawi sa'min mamaya but before that bigayan muna ng regalo"

"Can you guys turn around fist?" Sandro said as she approached Yanne to tell something.

"Bella is here na daw sunduin ko lang sa labas" He whispered Yanne just nodded.

"Can we turn around na tata?" Andy asked that make Yanne chuckled.

"No pa po but come here I'll tell something" She said and kneeled down.

"Tata Bella is here" She whispered that make Andy's eyes to widened.

"Really?!" He shouted that make Alfonso to cover his son's mouth. Just in time Sandro come back in living room with her sister, Bella.

"Tata Bella!" Andy shouted so everyone immediately turned around.

"Bella!" They were surprised to see Bella standing next to her brother

"O my god are you the real Ysabella?" Liza asked as she pinched her daughter's cheek.

"Ahuh I'm the real Maria Ysabella Louise na anak ni Liza at Bong" She said. Liza hug her tight tears start to flow on her cheeks.

"Merry Christmas mom dad, tita's tito, ate's and of course mama Melds" She said and hug all of them one by one.

"Tama na mga drama niyo mag bigayan na tayo ng gift at ng maka pag laro na tayo" Yanne said while wiping her tears a tears of joy. They give their gifts to each other as they continue the game.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Merry Christmas loves have a happy holly jolly Christmas xoxo💋💋 happy holidays!

:)