Always You

Chapter 19

Ren's POV 

If I'm correct, Nabi just slept with Moonbin, while we are together. She cheated on me, with him. I grip my steering wheel as I watch him walk out her house, closing the door behind him. He must have noticed my car because he stops walking and looks in my direction. I step out my car as he approaches me. "What are you doing here?" I ask. Moonbin scoffs, running his hand through his blonde hair. 

"Don't ask stupid questions. You know why I'm here and you know what happened in there." He's grinning. I bawl my fists up. "I'm heading home." I grab him by his shirt and bring him close to me. Staring at him grin at me makes me angry. "If hitting me makes you feel better than go for it." Glady. I punch him hard in his face. He shoves me. I stumble back a bit before lunging after him. He kicks me in my stomach, and I fall over, holding myself. I groan and Moonbin wipes blood from his mouth. "Feel better?" 

"No!" I shout. I feel my face hot with tears. "Why is it you?! You don't care about her at all, yet she's thinking of you even when we are together!" I stand up and reach out to punch him, but I barely graze him. He sighs, pushing me on the ground. I'm crying now. "What is it about you that she desperately needs you around for? What's wrong with me?"

"Shut your mouth. You don't know anything about me or our relationship." The front door opens, and Nabi comes out, wearing a hoodie that's too big on her. She's staring at me. I can't meet her gaze. She glances at Moonbin, who's mouth is filled with blood. She returns her gaze back to me. 

"I'm sorry," She mutters. I laugh. 

"Really? After you fuck him, you tell me you're sorry?" Moonbin sighs, spitting out a wad of blood. 

"Looks like you guys have some talking to do." He walks off and Nabi is watching him. 

"Go after him if that's what you really want!" She looks at me and I'm angry that I can't stop crying. 

"I'm sorry Ren, it wasn't. I didn't. I really wanted it to work out with us." I scoff. 

"Yeah, you really did, didn't you?" I stand up and wipe at my face. I head towards my car. She starts to follow me. "Stay away from me Nabi." I start my car and drive off. The tears won't stop falling. 

I lie in bed, my tears silently sliding down my face onto my pillow. Why couldn't she just break up with me and then have sex with him? Why did she have to do it while we were still together? Is that why she left me? So, she could fuck him? I turn on my side and wipe at my face. How can I go to school and face her? Will she act like things are normal between us? Do I want to pretend like it never happened? 

The next day, Nabi doesn't show up to school. Moonbin is here though, and we cross paths more than I would like. The first time is when I arrive at school. He's chatting with Rocky at the front door. I walk pass him without a word. The second time is after my third period class. I have to pass his locker to get mine and he's there, putting things in his locker. The third time is at lunch, and we are in line, waiting to get food. "Where's your bento box?" He asks me. 

"I didn't bring one." He chuckles. 

"That's interesting." He pulls out his phone and then slips it back in his pocket. "How are you feeling?" This asshole, is he being serious now?

"Don't talk to me." I say, turning my attention back to the line. He shrugs his shoulders and pulls out his phone again. He's texting. I wonder who he's talking to. 

Moonbin's POV 

Nabi: hows ren?