/ 44 /

Crazy Love

"What the hell happened?" Fiona asks as she walks into the Milkovich's house, Lip and I following her.

"He steals baby, he's crazy." Svetlana answers. "He needs to be put away into crazy-people place where they spray him with crazy-people fire hose and put electric in his head."

"Please, shut the fuck up!" Mickey shouts. "I told him I was gonna take him to the hospital. He freaked out and he took the fucking baby."

"Stole the car. I need it back for work." Iggy says

"Since when do you have a fucking job?" I ask.

"I got to take those guns we lifted down to the projects. I spent all day yesterday filing off serial numbers." He replies.

"Take a fucking bus!" Mickey yells.

"With a dozen uzis?" He questions.

"Yeah! Call a cab or fucking Davey or.."

"Did Ian have a psychotic break?" Lip whispers to Fiona and I while Mickey and Iggy argue.

"I think so." Fiona nods.

---

"He took Yevgeny last night?" Debbie questions.

All of us are gathered in the kitchen, telling Carl and Debbie what happened.

"Late, yeah." Fiona answering.

"Did you try calling his phone?" Carl asks.

"Yes, he's not answering." I reply.

"Who's Ian, the one with the red hair?" Chuckie asks.

"Yes, sweetie, he's the gay one with all the problems." Sammi tells him.

"Him being gay doesn't have anything to do with his problems, okay?" Fiona snaps.

"I didn't say gay was a problem, just that he is gay and he has problems." Sammi responds.

"He left, like, 18 hours ago. He could be anywhere by now." Debbie says.

"Maybe he's in Colorado." Carl speaks.

"Why would he be in Colorado?" I question.

"Free weed." He smiles.

"Not free, dumbass, legalised." I reply.

"Shouldn't somebody call the police?" Sammi asks.

"No!" We all shout.

There's then a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." I walk out of the kitchen and over to the door.

"Wow, Morgan, it's been a while." Jimmy says when I open the door.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I ask.

"Fiona." He answers.