A Game

"Camilo.." you whispered as he managed to convince you to stay a little longer while he lead you to his room.

"I promise, I'll take you home if you just stay a little longer," he smiled as you both entered his room. You smiled back and followed him.

"Quick question: have you ever played ball before?" he asked as you explored the court shaped room. He picked up a ball from the corner of the room.

"What's ball?" you asked rather clueless as you studied the room.

"Basically, you have this ball and all you have to do is stop the other team from shooting it through that hoop. Oh! and while trying to shoot the same ball to the other hoop." he explained, pointing at the parts of the court.

"I feel like you're up to something.." you said jokingly backing away as you looked at him suspiciously.

He gave a soft laugh as he shook his head. "Oh, I am." he admitted without any intentions of hiding it from you. He threw the ball from his hands towards you, it wasn't hard to catch.

"Care to share your schemes?" you played along, holding the ball in your hands as you walk closer to the court.

"I wouldn't call it a scheme, I prefer to call it a.. Negotiation," he grinned mischievously as he took off his yellow poncho revealing his white buttoned up long sleeves.

"Go on.." you stopped in front of him, looking at him as you held the ball in your hands.

Camilo folded his sleeves as he gave a scoffed chuckle, "Let's say, If I win.." he paused to pretend to think of something he wanted from you.

"In the off chance you'd beat me," you cockily corrected him. "I'm joking, what do you want if you win?" you asked sincerely.

"You." he snatched the ball from your hand and smirked as he bounced the ball on the flat surface.

"Excuse me?" you asked, not quite grasping what he was saying.

"If I win, you have to move in tomorrow." he grinned.

"And if I win?" you raised an eyebrow not quite opposing the idea.

"Well, what do you want?" he asked.

You gave it a second of thought before grinning from ear to ear. "Tomorrow..Ines, our lead vocalist and bassist, will be taking the day off.." you casually stated. "The band can always practice without the bass but.. Whatever are we going to do without the vocalist," you pretended to think.

He rolled his eyes at your attempt to taunt him, "Absolutely not." He refused.

"Well, looks like you have a better reason to win," you smiled as he throws the ball at you with full force, your reflex enabled you to catch the ball. That hurt.. but he didn't need to know that.

"For your sake let's make it easier." he said readjusting his sleeves again. "how 'bout we take turns in shooting the ball and the first to reach 10 shots win,"

"Sounds like you're getting scared.." you said shooting the ball to the hoop but unfortunately missing.

"After seeing that I sure am nervous," he scoffed sarcastically.

Author's note:

Official? Sorry I don't think that's in my vocabulary.. I'm kidding just wait, luvss.

Say it with me, patience is virtue ✨

Go join my discord server!