Room

You ended up flat on the ground exhausted while Camilo continued to taunt you with his victory by running around.

"Ok, you won. Can I go home now?" you said, admitting to yourself your fear of walking home alone this dark at night.

"Yeah alright, I'll take you home." Camilo laughed as he helped you off the ground. You walked towards the door but you didn't feel Camilo's presence follow you.

You turned around to see him shuffling through a closet you didn't even notice was there before.

"Was that always there?" you asked walking back into the room. Camilo didn't reply, he just smiled. A few more minutes with your thoughts you finally asked, "What's so special about your room?"

"I am glad you asked." he glanced at you before turning back and rummaging through his closet. Before you could question any further the room started to shake and the ceiling looked like there was a storm approaching.

The ceiling was thundering. The ceiling. Thundering.

You closed your eyes to wait for the storm to finish. Over the weeks you've known the Madrigal's, you just had to wait 'til the end to find the explanation.

When the room felt normal you opened your eyes to see the room have shifted to another look. It looked like your bedroom back at your Abuela's house in the village.

"Woah," you muttered as you looked at the exact duplicate of the room you grew up in.

"Here." he handed you a pastel peach shirt.

"Should I be concerned you have a lot of girl clothes?" you asked, taking the shirt from him.

"Just change. You'll catch a cold walking around in the cold covered in sweat," he rolled his eyes, scoffing playfully.

He got his room to make a makeshift room for him to leave you some privacy while you change. You called him back into the room once you've finished

"Alright, let's take you home." Camilo whispered leaving his room to take you home.