Silence

Mother Death and Father Time made such a great couple.

Mother Death was always calm because she knew how to accept any cards that was dealt to her.

Father Time was patient because he knows if it was meant to be it would come over time because destiny was inevitable. And he was the only person who knew Mother Death wasn't a bad person.

They made each other better. Father Time taught Death that it was okay to feel hope. He taught her how to feel her own emotions. Mother Death taught time how it felt to be appreciated.

Time was always taken for granted.

Father Time was so happy he created a gift for Mother time. A special candle.

When Father Time came to offer the candle to Mother Death, he was baffled to find her crying, her clothes had burnt tips and her skin had burn marks.

Fire.

He threw away the candle he spent eternity to make. That was how much he loved her, that he'd throw away his effort without hesitation for her.

That candle, the candle that contain divinity itself, fell into a void waiting for a human to stumble across it.

-

"No, no, no,"

Camilo dug his knees to the ground and sobbed silently. He didn't know how to feel, so he started with devastation. He was too scared to check if you were still breathing.

Because, what if you weren't?

Even if you weren't dead, you were covered in Casita's remains, closed to crush under the material.

As soon as the rest of the Madrigals realized the damaged they had actually caused they all went silent in their own guilt.

Camilo hated the feeling of sadness so much that he turned it into anger. He didn't where to begin, so he screamed.

A mixture of anger and grief vibrated in his throat before standing up.

"This is all your fault!" he screamed at his family. "You were careless! You were selfish! Look at what you've done!" as he finished that last phrase, his voice cracked and his sadness overtook his anger.

"Camilo.."

Everyone looked at Camilo like he was crazy. Guilt was eating everyone like they were pastries on a Sunday morning.

It was so silent.

What do you tell someone who's grieving?

"She wanted to choose all of you over herself." Camilo's voice softens. "She was ready to choose everyone else over herself because that was how great she thought you guys were."

Camilo laughs in exasperation, "You guys aren't heroes. We're not miracles."

"We're monsters."

"Camilo, don't say that.." Felix says, barely above a whisper.

"Look at her!" he yells again. "Where were you before she was the candle child? Where were you when parts of her were dying because we asked her to save the miracle?!"

"You didn't do anything for her! You didn't deserve her. She didn't deserve the way everyone treated her."

Why was Camilo so angry?

Its funny. When Camilo first saw the vision of Y/n laying on the ground, her body was close to lifeless. Camilo tried not to get attached. He knew he'd get himself hurt. He failed. He loved you.

And he was pretty fucking pissed he couldn't have told you that sooner.

He was so lost.

He knew that because there was nothing but silence in his head. The voice that tells him everything was going to be fine was quiet. The voice that speaks when you're reading silently.

"I thought we had time." he whispered. Peppa ran to give Camilo a hug. A hug without any meaning.  Hug that didn't say 'Im sorry' or 'its gonna be okay'. It was just a hug. A silent hug that meant everything.

"I had so much to tell her, Mama."

You would've listen to him, right?

"I can hear her breathing," Dolores whispers.

"It's slowing down.."

Author's note:
Another update?? That's so shocking!! lol I am seriously prolonging the ending just because I feed off of ur suffrage💞

Anyways, enjoyy!