CHAPTER 4: CAFETERIA

*Heather's POV*

The school bell rang. It was break time. Blake showed me to an empty table near a big window. He told me that he would bring me my meal then I nodded. He left me alone there.

"May I sit here, Ms. Heather?" said Matt with his gentleman tone. He told his bodyguard to grab his food for him and leave us alone.

"Do you have to say it like that?" I raised my left eyebrow.

He chuckled and he sat down in front of me. It didn't take a long time as our bodyguard arrived with a trolley. Blake served me a cup of tea and a slice of chocolate fudge cake. I wondered how did he know this cake was my favorite? I better reminded myself to ask Louis about him later. Matt was served with a cup of black coffee and a stack of cream puffs.

"You are the best, James! You know what I wanted to eat!" he gave a high five with his bodyguard. James gave me a smile. He looked very friendly.

I ate a bit of the cake using a fork. Wow...I really missed this taste. It reminded me of my mother. She always made the best chocolate fudge cake for me. Then I looked a bit down which Blake started to worry.

"My lady, does the cake taste awful?"

"N-No...It tastes great." I forced my smile.

"So, how does it feel living in Los Angeles with your uncle?" asked Matt. But I could barely understand what he was trying to say because his mouth was filled with cream puffs.

"Please, eat it first, swallow it and then you can talk." I'm worried that he might choke.

He did what I said and drank his black coffee. "Well, I asked how it feels living in L.A"

"Nothing special about it", I drank my tea after I finished eating my cake.

"Okay...Well, let's talk about something else. Do you have a boyfriend who lived in L.A.?" He grinned, wiggling his eyebrows.

My eyes became wide when I heard that stupid question coming from his mouth. I accidentally spat out my tea because I'm not expecting a question like that!

"My lady, are you okay? Does the tea taste bland?" I shook my head. He took out his handkerchief from his pocket. He wanted to wipe my mouth but I took it from him before he does it. Then, a short blonde girl was heading towards me with her glass of water in her hand.

*Splash*

What the? I'm soaking wet, even my uniform was wet. What was going on here? I didn't do anything wrong. Seriously...

Then Matt got angry and he stood up. He yelled at her,"What's wrong with you, Abby?!"

"Are you asking me what's wrong? She did it to me first." She pointed her uniform that was stained with tea. "So I take my revenge on her."

'What? It was only stained. What's the problem with that? Shesh... It was just an accident.'

Blake handed me a towel but I refused. I glared at her. But I didn't want to fight with her, because it was just wasting my time. Right? Why should I have to waste my time? Just because of that stained tea that came out from my mouth? Damn, I was really annoyed. So I just walked away from the cafeteria and Blake following me behind, carrying my stuff with him.

'Why is it a bad day for me today? The fact that it's only my first day here'