CHAPTER 13: SORRY

*Heather's POV*

"Ugh... Where am I?"I mumbled.  I looked around to see Blake, his face was filled with relief.

"My lady, you are infirmary now. You fainted at the lab", said Blake while he stroke my hair gently.

I tried to move but I could feel the pain. Blake helped me leaning against the pillow and he removed away from the towel. He put on an ankle brace on my ankle.

"Do you want to go home early, my lady?" he asked and he handed me a glass of water.

"Yeah, that would be great. It's better to rest at home than here," I said with a weak smile.

"Okay, I will inform your subject teachers that you are not feeling well, my lady. And then I will call the chauffeur to pick up right now." He excused himself and went to inform my teachers.

After I drank a glass of water, I rested my eyes for a while.

*Blake's POV*

"My lady, the car already arrives-"I paused as I enter the room and saw her sleeping again. I didn't want to wake her up, so I decided to carry her instead.

I slowly put her hand around my neck and lifted her body. Suddenly, she woke up because the bed made a slight sound after I lifted her. Well, I didn't expect that she was a light sleeper.

"What are you doing? Put me down this instant, Blake!" She demanded.

"I'm sorry. I can't do that my lady. You're still hurt." I carried her and leaving the room. Everyone was staring at us in the hallway.

"Blake, please put me down." She murmured and I could saw her cheek became red.

I just pretended not to hear what she was trying to say and I didn't care what people were thinking about us. As we got in the car, my lady scolded me, "Didn't I tell you to put me down?! I'm just fine! I can walk on my own! It's not like my ankle is broken! It's only a sprain!"

I looked down, and I apologized, "I'm sorry my lady. I have to do it because-"

She cuts me off, "Because of what?! Because you think that I'm a weak person? !"

" No, my lady. I don't have a thought that you're a weak person. I do it because I thought it was my fault. I made you like this.  I shouldn't leave you behind."

*Heather's POV*

After I heard of what he said to me, I felt bad. I felt that I had become a bad person for scolding him without a specific reason.

As long as we arrived at my home, I let him carried me again. He brought me to my room and placed me on my bed. I wanted to make a proper apology. He was about going to leave then I snatched his sleeves.

"Blake...I-I..."I stuttered.

'Why I couldn't speak properly? Why couldn't I say the easy word that I want to say? Stupid!' I cursed myself.

"Yes, my lady?" he waited for my answer.

"I'm sorry, Blake,"I said with sighed of relief. Finally, I said it.

"My lady, I already forgive you when I started to be your faithful bodyguard on the first day", he said with husky tone, and he held my hand, and kissed my hand softly.

I could feel my cheeks were burning.  I asked him nicely, "Blake, do- do you want to taste my baking tomorrow? "

"I would be delighted to have a taste, my lady. I'm sure your baking will always taste delicious." He answered without a doubt. Then my heart was beating fast as I saw him smiling cheerfully and I didn't know why I loved to see it. I could feel butterflies in my stomach. But I'm pretty sure that I didn't want to know what this meaning was.