CHAPTER 20: BLAKE'S PAST (1)

*Blake's POV*

"Take a seat, Mr. Blake" Ms.Katrina asked, while she was going to start her paperwork. Bunch of paperwork.

I looked at the well-carved wooden chair with a brown cushion on it, which I don't want to sit on it. I gave a sweet smile, " No, I would rather just stand here. Thank you for your invitation and concern. I really appreciate it."

"Well, be my guest" she examined me for a moment before she returned to her work, "You may be wondering, why did I call you here?"

I didn't dare to look up because  I could feel her deathly gaze and the tension in that room. I slowly shook my head without words.

"You are a good person and very well served to your Lady. However, I had found out that you're not from official government."

I was frozen in that situation after hearing that news. Even so, I tried to put my blank expression as I could.

"Could you explain briefly about yourself?" she waited for my answer after she finished her work.

Now here, I thought that guy assured me that he will handle everything as he promised but I was wrong. I wouldn't end my life here. I wouldn't tell her who I was in three years ago.

Three years ago...

'Whose is this?" I studied my hand that covered with wet blood.

I was lying on the wet cemented ground. The place was dark and humid even though there was a broken light. It was raining hard at that time. Suddenly, I felt stung on my right side. I hissed in pain and slowly took a look. Oh...okay, if that's where the blood came from, meaning it was my blood. My very own blood. Hah, how stupid I was. But where did I get- 

Then bit by bit, I remembered. I was flirting with a hot chick at the street, like joking around, going to have our moment. Before we kiss, I was dragged by four men. I was like Why in the world they just interrupt my night. They brought me in the dark alley, where no one would help you. Because no one would go there obviously. They slammed me back against the brick wall.

"What do you want, pal?" I hissed, gritted my teeth.

"The boss ordered you to kill the guy-" which I didn't do it in a few days ago"-but you let him go, did you?"

"Well, tell him I'm sorry. Soon if I find him, I will kill him."  I started to walk away from them but all of sudden, the other guy stabbed my right side.

"It's too late. The boss doesn't need you anymore, useless henchman" he shoved the knife deeper  and I yelped, "just go and die." He took out the knife as I collapsed on the ground.

"Pathetic, let's go guys. After we report to the boss, we go to the pub, sound good?" he wiped the handle of the knife using his shirt before tossed the bloody knife into a dumpster, to get the rid his fingertips.

Their footsteps and laugh slowly become mute. They leave me, who lay there with blood gushed out. Not really gushed out. The blood was still leaking. I didn't have the energy to stop it even I knew how to do it. Then my vision was a blur and going to blackout.

'Am I seriously going to die?'

--------------------------------------------------

Writer: This is only part one of Blake's Past. The part two will be upload soon. I want you guys/girls to know that right now I'm using mini iPad, to write this story because my computer, the CPU is broken ( I think) and my laptop's screen is also broken. So it will take a long time to finish this story before I begin the new story.

Matt:  Why Blake's story has longer than mine? -_- This is unfair.

Writer: Excuse me, I'm the writer. I can write whatever I want, either long story or short story- wait, why are you here again!?=_=

Matt: Since you didn't write about me, I bet the reader miss me. So here I am. (Do bowing like thanking them for watching his show)

Writer: James!!!

James: (Appear out of nowhere) Yes, my headmistress?

Writer: Lock Matt in his room this instant. ( Look at Matt, who is going to run away)

James: (he followed writer's eye and nodded)

A few minutes ago...

Matt: Let me go, James! You can't do this to your master!! ( struggling as he can)

James: I'm sorry, I can't disobey the one who has more power than you, master...

Matt: What?! Let me go, just let me go!!!! T_T