CHAPTER 7: INVITATION

*Blake's POV*

The next morning...

"My lady, please wake up. It's time for you to go to school", I whispered her ear. But she didn't wake up. Oh well... She was a heavy sleeper after all.

I smiled myself as I watched her sleep. She looked beautiful in her sleep. I couldn't help myself but wanted to touch her cheeks. Suddenly she opened her eyes; I moved my hand away from her face.

"Good morning, my lady." I bowed her.

"Good morning, Blake. May I ask you something?" she gave me a perplexed look.

"Yes, you may, my lady. " I replied.

"Why are you doing in my room?"

"Sir Louis ordered me to wake you up because the maids are busy making your breakfast, my lady." I placed her uniform on her bed. "Here is your uniform, my lady."

"Okay, thank you. You may dismiss." She pointed out at the door. I nodded and left her room.

*Heather's POV*

After I took a long showered, I wore my uniform and let down my hair like always because I didn't usually like to tie my hair. I liked the way it was.  I went down to the kitchen. I saw Blake, standing beside the kitchen's door.

"You looked stunning as always, my lady." He smiled.

"Uh... Thank you for your lovely compliment", I replied. Then Belle appeared out of nowhere. I told my maid to give her fresh milk. I stroked her ear, "I have to go, Belle. I will see you later."

Then we drove off to school. The atmosphere in the car was really awkward. I could feel Blake's eyes were staring at me. I looked at him then I caught him in his action. As I expected, he was looking at me after we leave the house.

"Why are you looking at me? Is there something funny on my face?" I growled.

"No, my lady. It just I couldn't help it. You looked beautiful even when you are sleeping." He grinned sheepishly.

'What the- he watching me while I was sleeping?'

"Thank you but... Can you please stop doing like that? You know that watching me sleeping is inappropriate, Blake."

"Forgive me, my lady, I promised I won't do that" he promised.

As we arrived at school, I went to my locker to put my unnecessary stuff away. I flinched when someone called my name. "Heather! I got an invitation for you," Matt shouted. He held a yellow invitation in his right hand. James's breathing was coming in the gasp. Maybe he ran after Matt.

"Didn't I tell you to not to scream like a girl?" I gave my textbook to Blake and took the invitation. "What is this?" I asked.

"It is about to welcome the newcomers, like you. Everyone was invited by the president." He gave a friendly pat on my shoulder.

I read the invitation carefully. "Tonight?! Are you kidding me?!  Do you know that I hate the last minute? " I said with enraged.