CHAPTER 31: BLAKE! NO!

*Blake's POV*

"Hey, baldy!" Matt chirped. He successfully caught the bald guy's attention. "Come and get me~," he said in a girly tone, and he winked at him. The bald guy started to chase Matt. As Matt turned around the corner, James hit the bald guy's head with a hard wooden plank. I told James to stay with the bald guy, just afraid if he woke up while Matt and I entered the room where Heather's father was brought.

We saw Edgar was tied up beside Heather. His head was bleeding. Maybe that was made a thump sound. But what more badly, Heather was motionless in the chair. Her head low with messy tangled hair, her uniform was almost covered up by her own blood. I could felt my heart broken into pieces, looking her lifeless body. I slowly walked towards her and lifted her chin up gently, tried to not hurting her more. She got bruised on her right cheek. I lightly gave a peck on her forehead, as my tear rolling down.

"My lady, wake up. This is not the time for you to sleep," I struggled to choke back my tears, but it kept flowing, making me hard to talk, "I really don't want to lose you, Heather."

"Blake, we don't have much time. We need to hurry before-"

"Not so fast"

The scar guy pointed out the gun at us. I thought he already left with Freedo, but I guess I was wrong. Matt gave 'I told you so' looks at me. I wiped my tear using the back of my leather glove. I abruptly stood up and dared him to have a fight using fist, no weapon allowed. This is my only chance to revenge for what they have done to my beloved Heather.

"What are you doing Blake?!" Matt whispered loudly, so only I could hear him.

"I'll handle this guy, don't worry," I said, giving a reassured smile. I was ready in fight position; my both hands raised up. He tossed the gun away from him. I had to distract him while Matt will untie them and run from here. 

He made a lunge for to punch on my face, but I quickly blocked his fist and put his hand away from my face. He looks so annoyed. He tried to throw another hit in sudden movement yet I easily detected his movement, so I dodged and blocked, and hit his stomach as he loses the anger, like he just kept throwing his fist at me. This time, he tried to kick but I successfully blocked and shove him away. I tapped on my shoulder, to make him really irritated. He was going to grab my suit jacket however, I made an uppercut as he came close in my radius. He fell to the ground. I grabbed his collar and then something thrust my rib; the tingling pain through all my body. I looked down and saw metal blade, covered with scarlet blood. Then I heard a girl's scream.

"Blake! No!"

My weak body started to fall on the floor, the blood kept flowing out. The next thing I saw, was beautiful brown eyes. Her beautiful eyes were flowing with a tear; pure of sadness and full of love.

"My lady... I'm sorry," I mumbled with felt regret.