CHAPTER 25: MEET MY SAVIOR

*BLAKE'S POV*

Finally, I arrived at headquarter, in the deep forest. It was really far from my lady's house, took about 1-2 hours. The building's lights were on, because from what I look, still dark. Guess, it was late midnight. (Writer; I don't know what was I talking about.) In front of me, were big wooden doors, I knocked three times. Soon, the door opened widely, I entered and saw HIM, running towards me.

"BLAKE! ~"

I quickly shifted to the left before he tried to hug me, then he fell, his face was on the floor and made 'Oof' sound. I shook my head, "Really Matt? We already met at your school." Yeah, my savior is him, Matt.

He gets up by himself and brushed off the dust from his bottom. "But, I didn't get a chance to hug you", he crossed his arms, pouting his mouth like a kid.

James was standing, near the staircase with surprise looks on his face. I think he just finished with his shower, by judging his hair was wet and wore a towel around his waist. "Wha-what are you doing? You're supposed not to be here!" he walked to me while holding his towel, "What if you got caught here?"

"Now you're talking about it, I-"

He cut me off, and just yelled at me, without giving a chance to explain myself, "You got caught?! Are you (censored) serious?! Is that why you're here?!"

"James, language or I'll cut your tongue", Matt looked at James, who looking down on the floor and I could hear him cursing softly, then he looked at me, "Is that true Blake?"

"Not really, yet" I crossed my arms, and saw a confused face on both of them.

After about an hour, we were sitting in the big comfy beanbag chair, in Matt's office room. Well, we weren't only sitting, we were playing the PS4 game, Dead or Alive. I did tell them about what happened when I was in the Miss Katrina's office, from very start till the end without missing any details. Also, James wearing simple camouflage sleeveless, with black sweatpants on. "What are we going to do?" said James, struggling to win the game against me. I definitely cannot lose to him, so I saw he made a mistake in the game, making me grin. This is my chance. I controlled my character to make finishing blow.

"Give me the controller, James", Matt demanded before he asked James, "and what do you mean 'what are we going to do'? Didn't I told you to make a file on him?"

"I did, master but I may have forgotten to send it" he gave the controller to Matt and looking so down. I felt bad for making him guilty.

I patted his shoulder, trying to cheer him up, "It's alright James."

Matt just sighed, but his eyes were glued to the game, choosing the character, "You're lucky that he didn't beat the crap out of you. Anyway, can you get me a soda from the fridge? Thanks."

"Yes, master", James nodded and went to the kitchen to get what Matt wants.

"So..." he paused the game, and now his eyes were on me, "why did you bring your stuff here?"

I laughed awkwardly, and scratched my back neck, "Well, because it's already late, so I have to sleep here. It took me 2 hours to reach here."

He then acknowledged me, "Good point. You can sleep in your old room. Shall we begin?"

"We shall, master" I smirked, an eye on the game.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Writer:  Surprise! Never knew that savior could be Matt :D

Matt: Finally, I'm back in this story! 

Writer: The (censored)! How many times did I tell you to knock the door?!

Matt: I just did many many MANY times! But you didn't listen! You were so into writing this chapter!

Writer: *sighed* Well see ya folks!

Matt: WAIT WHAT?! I JUST GOT HERE!

Writer: *push Matt out of writer's room* GO TO YOUR (CENSORED) ROOM! I NEED TO SLEEP! *SLAM THE DOOR* Finally!