CHAPTER 18: WHAT THE...

*Heather's POV*

'I think Blake is waiting for me right now.'

Abby, the first one who leaves the principal's office while me...

"Miss Heather, would like to tell me about your bodyguard?" Miss Katrina fixed her eyes on me.

"My bodyguard?"

"Yes your bodyguard, Blake" she secured her spectacle.

"Why? He's a good person. He didn't do anything wrong or did he?"

She chuckled, "Oh no, Miss Heather. I'm just asking because I haven't seen him before. Is he a new bodyguard of yours? I know that your father is a wealthy person."

"Hum sorry for being rude, but can we stop talking about my father?"

I really didn't want to hear the words father from someone but it didn't mean that I hate my father. I was just really upset and angry at him since he left me without telling me the reason. I wish my mother was still alive right now. She would never leave me alone when my father was on his business trip.

"Miss Heather, why are you crying? Is there something bad happen with your father?"

'Uh? Me? Crying?'

Okay, I didn't realize that I'm crying in front of Miss Katrina as I touched my wet cheeks.

"No Miss Katrina. I'm fine. It was just a dust" I wiped my tear with my sleeve. "Miss Katrina, may I leave?

I really don't want my bodyguard to wait for me for a long time."

"Oh sure my child, I'm sorry for using your free time with me. You may leave now and don't forget, your detention will start by tomorrow." She gave me her sweet smile. Just like my mother...

"I will not. Have a nice day Miss Katrina." I waved at her and leave the room immediately.

'Where is he? I thought he would wait for me'

I was looking around to find a messy black hair. He was pretty tall then so I guessed that I could find him easily by his hair. I walked around the school, and then I saw this stained glass door was opened.

'Could be here?'

I opened the door widely, and I just couldn't believe what I just saw.

"My lady?"

"He-Heather?"

Blake was stripping down my best friend, Matt in the classroom! His six-pack abs were exposed. I closed the door and run from the scene quickly. What was going on here?! Could they be? ... No, no, no, NO! I should not imagine like that! Damn, my cheeks were burning as hell now. Stupid imagination!

"My lady, why your face turned red?" Blake took a peek when I was looking down.

"I'm not you idiot! I was running! That's why!" I looked beside me, and then I saw Matt was there.

"Heather, it's not what you thinking "

"What am I thinking? It' obvious that he.."

Matt cut it off, "He was just trying to get rid the insect. That disgusting bug was under my uniform when I was in the garden, plus my bodyguard wasn't there. He went to other class to get my bag. Then I saw Blake, waiting outside the principal office. So I asked him for help. Do you understand the situation?"

"Are you still scared of the bugs, matt?" I tried to provoke him, with a sinister smile.

"No, I'm not, Heather. The bugs are disgusting to touch. That's all," he pointed out. "Anyway, I heard someone got detention." He playfully wriggles his eyebrows.

"And that someone would be me. Happy?" I admitted with a serious face. "You got a problem with that, Matt?"

He put his hand in the air, as a signed of surrender. "I don't want to get involve with miss troublemaker."

"Correction, miss troublemaker would be Abby. I'm just a victim." I acknowledged.

Tomorrow, it would be long day to go.
_______________________________________

Writer: Finally, I'm done with this chapter. =_="
Matt: Hey, why you make me look stupid?
Writer: I did not.
Matt: Why can you just write something more hot about me?
Writer: Well I did write about your six-pack abs.
Matt: I'm not satisfied with that only. I want to be like Blake.
Writer: Come on, only Blake will be the hot guy in this story.
Matt: So what am I then?
Writer: You're just handsomely-adorable okay? A handsomely-adorable person can melt women's heart.
Matt: uhm...I never thought about it. Did you really mean it that I'm handsomely-adorable?
Writer: Yes, yes you are. ^_^
Matt: Thank you, i'm really happy to hear it, *going to hug the writer
Writer: oh no you don't *pull out the cutter
Matt:* gulp, raise his hand in the air